The "Whatever" Thread

I shipped all my guns. I have a significant p229 elite still here but no holster:(

SJ - You posted the impact of crossing through Canada on your ammo supplies. Have you looked into their new knife laws to see if you’ll have any issues? Hopefully, there some sort of Military PCS to Alaska exclusion clause.

SJ - You posted the impact of crossing through Canada on your ammo supplies. Have you looked into their new knife laws to see if you’ll have any issues? Hopefully, there some sort of Military PCS to Alaska exclusion clause.
I called customs and their bureau of firearms. I'm good with the ammo just no guns. The p229 will fly with the wife. And I'm not tracking knife laws that just sounds silly to me.

I need ideas for a video dog monitor for the trip. I was gonna keep the family dog in the car being towed. I was thinking a wireless back up camera and make a battery housing so I'm not sucking the juice out of the wife's Durango.

I'm guess Spring will arrive sooner or later. I've had to scrape frost off of my windshield two mornings in a row.

Trail pics again. Yay spring!:D
Sorry fishiker and the rest of you experiencing cold springs.:(

qLrPLwS.jpg

8WWOPUL.jpg

aYpzXxW.jpg

erQkaH6.jpg

uCeLGgI.jpg

7dskBQR.jpg

RHqr86a.jpg

BsxY4Kt.jpg

deTpbmE.jpg

VCFp67m.jpg

bZpXokv.jpg

raxSgYH.jpg

6l4NTAx.jpg

HxRxZ3V.jpg

zc13cNs.jpg

WjwMMWu.jpg

Snakes are out and I caught this one eating a slug a few days ago.
4mlCbYx.jpg

Same type of slug as the one above getting eaten.
Pretty cool markings
vEAvs6b.jpg

Headed to Churchill Downs today to watch the ponies run. Not my idea of fun (getting "dressed up" and spending time in large crowds), but the wife wants to go. I'd rather go to work.
On the upside, the wife wants to go, she's getting dressed up, she arranged for the kids to be picked up from school and to spend the night at their aunt, and she will be drinking. The day may end well for me yet.

Awesome pictures, Mykel!

They are all crisp and colorful -and I would have loved to be on that hike with you.

This one remided me of a crab looking at me....

raxSgYH.jpg

best

mqqn

Dullsville on here today. Lets liven it up on moday. I start work again soon and wont be able to be on here as much.

I’m back to work in one hour after a week off. Got to work with the muddy camp in the yard for a few hours one night but no other knife related fun was had.

Dullsville on here today. Lets liven it up on moday. I start work again soon and wont be able to be on here as much.
It is slow here, but I run out of ideas for new topics. If anyone wants to start a new thread, feel free to do it.

Back