The "Whatever" Thread

That’s Maggie, Casey was the chubby daschound chihuahua mix, she was the oldest at 13.

So sorry for your loss, John. I just know it has to be doubly hard for you seeing Stella miss her friend. Sending good vibes your way!

Wow. Obviously someone who's never cared for a dog.
Wouldn't be that difficult to figure out who they are.

I know what you mean, I can’t eat a sandwich without being stared down until I give in.

2020-03-04%2012_05_20-Settings.png

best

mqqn

Dogs are always a part of your family. I have been there. Losing a dog is like losing a 5 year old child - devastating. As for the jerk, forgive him and move on. God will take care of him and provide the appropriate punishment. I agree with others - he's a POS for his remarks

Obvoiuosly the person who sent that never had any to love, maybe they are bitter and spiteful for not experiencing that kind of love from a pet, better yet, a part of the family. As much as it angers me, I pity them more for having such a calloused heart. Thank God for pets that make a hard world just a little bit softer, kinder and friendlier. I cannot tell you how much my daughter enjoys coming home to her dog after a hard day at work. We lost our first dog back in Feb 2019 and we thought no dog could replace him, he cannot be replaced for all the memories, but her new dog is different, special, and unique in his own way and has become a new part of our family. Just my two cents.:thumbsup::D

Back