The ZT0801

I love this knife! It is perfect. It has kicked pretty much all of my knives out of my pocket.

Mine is # 0015 :D

IMG_20130712_224120_491_zps1f22054c.jpg

I'm not a fan of the faux bolster or the longitudinal grooves, but it's probably fairly easy to implement in production and keeps the cost down, so it's fine. I might wait for the cf version, though.

Nice score With the 0801! i think you'll really enjoy it. I finally picked one up for myself yesterday. These turned out really well - it's in my pocket as we speak.

I really wish that places around me would carry more knives!! It sucks that the only way I can hold these knives and figure out if its for me is to drop hundreds of dollars and buy them :/

Nice score With the 0801! i think you'll really enjoy it. I finally picked one up for myself yesterday. These turned out really well - it's in my pocket as we speak.
I really enjoy it. Has a great size and feel and the blade shape is just great. It has kicked some heavy hitters out of my pocket. I also love how it disappears in your pocket. I work in a Hospital and like to be discreet when carrying knives and with the black clip it does just that.

When I took mine out of the box, and flipped it for the first time... I was very impressed. The action is incredibly smooth, and solid. I greatly appreciate the fact that they didn’t skeletonize the living crap out of the inside of the handles as well. The solid Titanium handles gives it a really robust feel.
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I decided to order one...but now that I have one, I will most definitely be getting one of the fancy 0801CF.
The lack of jimping/gimping makes me kinda sad, but its a more elegant design, not really a work horse IMO, a great EDC though... no doubt.

Yet another home-run for ZT.

It does! I bet this knife would look really cool with a 2-toned anodization; Having the flats be one color and inside the milled grooves be another...

Black & Gold!

Three-tone: Red, White & Blue!

Looking to pick up a second one at below MAP in the Fall.

For me the lack of overt jimping on the 0801 does not practically diminish much from an assured grip.

I think it IS a workhorse but not as much as the 0550.

The main issue holding back greater sales numbers for the 0550 is the manual thumb stud only operation.

Back