Think I'll ever find a PM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tips guys, I scored a Camo PM2 and while I was at it I picked up a G-10 Manix 2 all for the great price of $195 Shipped.
Now I can retire my Earth Brown PM2 and beat on the Camo.

This thread has turned into something nice! lol

Glad to see so many people getting one today!

Just checked KW is listing the camo G10 sold out already. Glad I got mine as "shipped" status this morning. BHQ still has the black, brown, camo G10 available as I post this.

Just bought my first PM2, black/satin, for $155 on a certain large auction site. I've been patiently combing the net for the last month and the going price seems to be about $180, unless you happen to find a dealer that gets them in stock. The same seller listed another black/satin and a camo/satin right after my purchase for the same price, so it looks like he may have a few.

I finally caved and decided to split the difference between the $180 I was finding consistently and the average stocking dealer price.

I have no idea about the seller, but he contacted me right away and shipped within 2 hours...so far, so good. With a few minutes of searching I'm sure anyone can find the listings, if you want one for that price...I just got sick of spending so much time trying to find one for around $115. The extra $40 is worth my sanity...lol!

Found a Canadian site today that I have dealt with before selling camp pm2s for 119. I may have to snag one. Also had pre orders for a titanium fluted And sculpted native.

Too bad blade hq doesn't ship international. They have a good selection and exclusives.

Thanks for the tips tho. This is why i love this forum.

why are these so hard to find right now?

Honestly, I was skeptical, but they really are that good. Very ergonomic and well built knife. Perfect size for EDC.

Which is why I'm in for two now.

broonz, grats on your acquisition. Happy you were able to get what you wanted. I have the black/satin and it's very classy looking.

Too bad blade hq doesn't ship international. They have a good selection and exclusives.

Thanks for the tips tho. This is why i love this forum.

They do for manual folders and fixed blades, but not assisted openers.
As an international customer I cant just order as per usual on their website, I just email them with the order# from the 'review and submit' page. They reply and help to complete the order.

broonz, grats on your acquisition. Happy you were able to get what you wanted. I have the black/satin and it's very classy looking.

Thanks, Grim! Wanted the black version to match my black Manix 2! They are VERY classy!!!

AND THEY'RE STILL AVAILABLE AT THE HQ!

Whassup wit dat?!? I thought we had a shortage!!! Go get 'em before the eBay price gougers do, people!!!

:)

broonzbane

Thanks, Grim! Wanted the black version to match my black Manix 2! They are VERY classy!!!

AND THEY'RE STILL AVAILABLE AT THE HQ!

Whassup wit dat?!? I thought we had a shortage!!! Go get 'em before the eBay price gougers do, people!!!

:)

broonzbane

That is crazy that they're in stock. I checked about 6-hours-ago and they were out of stock. Maybe they're staggering their supply? That's pretty strange.

I've spent way too much money on knives these last two weeks. I have no regrets. I think once I get more cash I'll put some aside to hopefully grab a Brown Para 2.
I regret not being able to get the Works exclusive Para2. Those green scales and 204P steel look amazing!! I'd love to see a run of Arctic Digi Camo as well. Arctic Camo is underrated.

Looks like the HQ has 5 of the black G10/Satin blade pm2 left. Where can I find the blue G10/M390 blade PM2 at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back