This just in ~ from España • The Navajas of ArtesaniaHerreros

I really like the BLING on that knife Dwight . How is it for a User
I wouldn't know Harry. I buy José's knives for the sheer beauty and quality of workmanship. He encourages everybody to use them but I'm gonna leave that to Ray and others cause José's beauties are out to pasture here. :) I will say they are extremely solid and lock up tight as a bank vault door. You ought to try one.

I really like the BLING on that knife Dwight . How is it for a User ??? Harry

I don't hesitate to use my Herreros though I must admit it is not my WORK knife. All the cutting things a pocket knife might do in the course of a day without imposing the scraping and prying that you know better than to use any folders for, that you care about. Just yesterday I was cutting some Forsythia to bring into the house to force blossom. Of course, would have been better with some garden snips but I only had my Navaja so that's what did the job.

It's a tool - a very nice one indeed - but a great edge tool and a pleasure to use. No blade play - lock up is solid and the edge holds well while sharpening pretty easily. AND - it's beautiful too!

Try one :)

Ray

Last edited:
The Zieg The Zieg - how can you argue with that :D

AND - how can I not be pleased with that :cool:

Ray

Ah-hem... a pending account with me too, Senor :)
Long may your anvil ring :thumbsup:

TIC TOC DON AND RAY, TIC TOC...

giphy.gif

I sent an email to both of you with great news ;)

Thanks a lot guys

TIC TOC DON AND RAY, TIC TOC...
I sent an email to both of you with great news ;)

Thanks a lot guys

GREAT NEWS for me and DON Pinemoon Pinemoon :thumbsup: :) Incoming - well soon anyway - finishing touches on the bench for a few days but then ... :cool: We are sum wicked 'cited. *

* Translation for José - We are very eager to receive your next set of beautiful knives.

Jack Black Jack Black - also looking forward to seeing your Vendetta out in the world - a few vista shots that you do so well, will be very nice. :thumbsup:

Cheers all.

Ray

Last edited:
Jack Black Jack Black - also looking forward to seeing your Vendetta out in the world - a few vista shots that you do so well, will be very nice. :thumbsup:

I'll try and get it out soon Ray :) The last time I took it out we got rain (from Spain? :eek:), so couldn't get any pics :( I've been carrying it in an identical belt sheath to your own (though mine is black). However, since I could not give a reason for needing to carry a locking dagger in the city, it is almost certainly illegal, so I'm reserving it for special occasions, and I have ordered a slipjoint ;) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Una Vendetta tan hermosa hombre mío.

View attachment 1120572

Muchas gracias mi hermano :) Ese es un cuchillo magnifico :thumbsup:

Back