This must be where the DEKs hang out, eh?

You know how when you want something real bad and it takes a long time too get it, and then when you do get it in hand it just cant possibly live up to your expectations or the magical pedestal your mind had placed it on?

This is not one of those times!

View attachment 2430459
This knife is everything I had hoped it would be. The extra thickness over the DEK1 makes it perfect for my hand. This thing feels indestructible and thats exactly what an idiot like me needs.
Its the perfect size for my mostly urban adventures without the feeling I would be under knifed on a 3 day hike.

I am just elated with this thing.
Glad it went to a good home! You buying it let me pick up Fonedork Fonedork ’s CR35 - pictured with another DEK2 for relevance!

IMG_7609.jpeg

You know how when you want something real bad and it takes a long time too get it, and then when you do get it in hand it just cant possibly live up to your expectations or the magical pedestal your mind had placed it on?

This is not one of those times!

View attachment 2430459
This knife is everything I had hoped it would be. The extra thickness over the DEK1 makes it perfect for my hand. This thing feels indestructible and thats exactly what an idiot like me needs.
Its the perfect size for my mostly urban adventures without the feeling I would be under knifed on a 3 day hike.

Careful now, the CPKs will multiply just CRKs.

Ive been thru 2- FK2, 3-DEK1- and a couple UF2 looking for the right knife. I settled on a combo of the FK2 and DEK1 but really just wanted the one smaller knife.
This one’s all I need.

Happy you found your one and only bro 👍🍻

However.....

Quoted for posterity my fellow CPKer ( we won’t hold you to it, but you’ll surly go through a Grenock inspired nut busting)
🤣😂

03BSf6.jpg

Back