1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ti handle screws are getting closer!

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by Rob Orlando, Nov 15, 2013.

1. FCM415

FCM415 Banned BANNED

Jul 9, 2012
    Buy one from him right now. Direct from him. Like right now, next batch assuming you're not a first responder. Let me see it. I'll buy one too.

Shows, sometimes on here,.... what like two pieces and mostly on lottery? What, buy from dealers who also mark it up significantly from Ricks MSRP? All old news, just shocked at the absurdity, I shouldnt have.

2. FCM415

FCM415 Banned BANNED

Jul 9, 2012
    I did crap on the carpet here, I hope they expand someday and better serve non LEOs/responders. That's like going to the gunstore and looking at the Leo only hehe Alright Bye guys.

3. RDA

RDA

Aug 6, 2010
    I didn't say that anyone at anytime can buy one direct from RHK that isn't a first responder. RHK distributes how they see fit, they have greatly expanded their production capacity and number of employees every year for the past five years. They have a dealer network for their knives and they have had more inventory of XM knives during 2013 than they have ever had in previous years. Don't like the price? Tough, move on. Don't like the options? Too bad. I want a Ferrari LaFerrari for wholesale direct from Italy....guess what, I can't get it.

You are an idiot and your reading comprehension is suffering.

Good bye.

4. Rob Orlando

Rob Orlando

Nov 16, 2009
    Some folks are just dim, and won't get it. No need to get pissed off guys, trolls get great satisfaction when you give them a response, just let it ride. We will use the infraction system and let it take its course.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  5. RDA

RDA

Aug 6, 2010
    Indeed...and for the record, I was never upset in my responses, just attempting to educate the uniformed, I should know better though.

I still want a LaFerrari though.

6. Rob Orlando

Rob Orlando

Nov 16, 2009
    Back on topic, we just put more back on the site. That will be it until we get back from NYCKS next week.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  7. mquez

mquez

May 27, 2013
    Kinda had a feeling more would be put up today and i was correct. Order Placed, Thanks!

8. 500lbman

500lbman

May 5, 2013
    Just picked up a set of blue and bronze! Yesssss!

9. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Looks like someone could use an understanding of supply / demand economics.

Let's say you produce "X" number of widgets in a given period of time. Demand for widgets is "X" x 100. It's impossible to meet demand with current resources no matter personal wants to satisfy every potential customer.

Personally, I'd sell to those whose contributions to our freedoms humble me then everyone else.

10. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Back on topic of this thread...

Anybody planning Ti screws w/ their Ti scales?

11. BikerTrash

BikerTrash

Feb 5, 2011
    Just doing my best to provide some humor. Hopefully most people got it. I was going to use a pic with her hands on the TV, but I liked this one.

12. Jensen81

Jensen81

Oct 3, 2012
    ^ yes on my frag ti 24 and my smooth ti wharnie. Both bronze screws, pivots, and beads. I'll post pics Saturday. :)

13. AZ2AK

AZ2AK

Oct 8, 2012
    Yeah, I was trying to 'splain the concept to the guy. Anyway, I wasn't upset either - just a bit brain-dead from coming off a 12hr overnight shift. I shoulda known better too...

14. MRaymond

MRaymond

Jan 27, 2012
    I have been going back and forth getting some blue Ti screws. I wouldn't use them unless I already had Blue Ti Pivot to go along with my blue ti standoffs. So I am going to wait for now because I am really liking the brass standoffs with the Textured CF scale. I would love to get a little splash of brass in the form of a Brass LBS.

15. folder geek

folder geek Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Set of each. Now I can quit freakin out:joyous: Cheers

16. Jensen81

Jensen81

Oct 3, 2012
  17. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Looks pretty good bringing out the recessed lines of the frag by installing bronzed hardware.

18. Jensen81

Jensen81

Oct 3, 2012
    ^ Thanks N2K. I am really happy with the combo. Now I just need to find a set of bronze ano standoffs for that 24 and it will be a done deal. I think that I am going to work it back into my rotation tomorrow. I have been on a huge slicer and wharnie kick for the past month or two.

19. NM08SRT8

NM08SRT8

Dec 11, 2011
    I should be getting all 3 sets for my 3" tomorrow, I'm very excited. Can't wait to see in person the contrast of each against the smooth cf scale.. Or the blue ones with my blue frag scale.

I love this knife!!

20. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    YES!!I finally got a set!!!:thumbup::D