Tidings and the return of Schatt and Morgan?

here are a couple older ones to whet your appetite..

Not a perfect knife, but darn close to it. I

I’m anxious to see some updates.
Gentleman, some beautiful knives you have posted. I like many am waiting to see the new S&M's being released, i'm sure we all like to see a new manufacturer joining the ranks. A well made American made knife is always welcome to knife collectors/users.

I certainly like the look of those Teardrop/Balloon Jacks.

If the quality is sorted and everything up and running then great good luck to them.

The knives pictured in the link look much better than the ones in the first photos released. I'll definitely be watching and hopefully they'll have a stockman pattern soon. But I have to say, I hate the match strike pulls.

Apparently, an email has been sent by one of the future retailers about the up-coming release. Any one heard anything or received an email. Sounds like they must be close to being released, here's hoping anyway. :).

Apparently, an email has been sent by one of the future retailers about the up-coming release. Any one heard anything or received an email. Sounds like they must be close to being released, here's hoping anyway. :).

I got that email. I can forward it to you if you give me your address. My email is listed in my profile page.

I want these to be good, but the photos still haven't convinced me that they're ready for release. Overall shape and transitions to bolster looks wonky on some, I can see a pin crack, most have poor shield fitment. I'm still hoping for the best, would be great to see them back in the game.

I want these to be good, but the photos still haven't convinced me that they're ready for release. Overall shape and transitions to bolster looks wonky on some, I can see a pin crack, most have poor shield fitment. I'm still hoping for the best, would be great to see them back in the game.
Yea I agree...I'm gonna let them work out the kinks...

Last edited:
I got that email. I can forward it to you if you give me your address. My email is listed in my profile page.
Thanks for your thoughts, i did get it, something happened and it was not in my inbox till last night, but thank you for your offer.:)

Just looking at the pictures from the link that Taylor posted, they all look very wonky.
All the handles have different shapes, the blades all look different, nothing looks crisp or smooth... They need more practice I think.

I assume they are going to price these in the range that S&M used to price them. If that is correct, they need to do better.

If I paid 20 bucks for the knife in this picture I'd probably return it.

Wow, that is embarrasingly bad. :(

I assume they are going to price these in the range that S&M used to price them. If that is correct, they need to do better.

That right there just put the nail in the coffin for me. For God's sake, how could they take a photo of that knife with a new venture on the horizon?

I'm still hoping they pull this together and do well. We could use another domestic manufacturer, but...Bear & Son puts out better stuff than that and they do only cost $20*

*Ok they're $30-40, but dramatic effect. Humor me.

Yep, that thing looks rough. And how about this stag? :eek:

gIzZWBH.jpg

Back