Time for a GAW!!!!!

im in ill take #2,i have a jk ,then my son in law had a birthday now he has a jk knife,then my daughter started deer hunting and there is another jk on order when thaat one is readt i have a request for another.now to post a pic,how do i do this

now to post a pic,how do i do this

First upload the photo to a photo hosting site like Photo Bucket,
then copy the photo's image code IMG from where the hosting site displays the photo,
and then paste that image code into your forum reply.

Last edited:
3eb35c29c7e49860c6ac4433237d2a59.jpg

John,

What's the middle one in this photo? With the false clip point...

Still a few numbers left!
This turned out pretty cool. It's always great seeing pics of
JK knives and reasons why people would chose them.
Hopefully we can wrap this up in the next few days and
great this awesome knife in some lucky guys hands!!!
Thanks for playing along!

That's an easy choice - I'd take a ViKtim! Here's ViKtim #1 shown with EDC Kephart #1 - so I'll take #1 if available.
THX!

Attachments

• 13 may2015 2015-05-12 006.jpg
    13 may2015 2015-05-12 006.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Daniel!

A new (to me) JK landed today and it rocks! It started out as a custom blank in 3/32".

Here she is!
My Vermont Hunter XL.

- 5 7/8" blade, 10 7/8" oal
- Rounded spine except for a 1" section 90° about halfway up the spine for a ferro rod.
- Blade is tall enough to hold and still be 1/2"-3/4" away from the cutting edge for any scraping needs, for choking up, or more detail oriented work.
- Long enough to use to clean and Butcher game and break down wood and blade height offers weight for lighter weight chopping if needed, short enough to use for fish, making "Try Sticks" and overall comfort. (I make wedges for splitting larger pieces of wood and save my knife from batonning).
- Low heel will keep my knuckles off of the cutting surface scrapes = dirty wounds = infection = trouble.
- Plenty of belly for draw cuts and a fine tip for plenty of control when needed. Not only that, but as a Butcher by trade, I am Very familiar with the blade shape.

This is one of The JK's that I didn't know I needed until I had it in hand. I used it to prep tonights dinner, sorry no pics due to chicken on my hands.
But it did break down a 7.5 lb chicken Just fine. Joint work, splitting the spine and slicing the breast afterwards. As well as cubing up a squash for roasting.

Absolutely an immediate fan of this knife, (barring any emergencies) this thing found a permanent home.

Thanks Todd (TPVT) for the Awesome knife and thanks to Daniel for hosting this.
Good luck everyone!

That is one great looking blade.
Thanks!
I think so too!

Last edited:
Ok, count me in.

A new (to me) JK landed today and it rocks! It started out as a custom blank in 3/32", 7/64", or possibly 1/8" but it looks to be a bit thin for that. I didn't grab my micrometer, so I can't get a definite answer yet.

But here she is!

Looks like a roach belly, or something similar.
- 5 7/8" blade, 10 7/8" oal
- Rounded spine except for a 1" section 90° about halfway up the spine for a ferro rod.
- Blade is tall enough to hold and still be 1/2"-3/4" away from the cutting edge for any scraping needs for choking up, scraping, or more detail oriented work.
- Long enough to use to clean and Butcher game and break down wood and blade height offers weight for lighter weight chopping if needed, short enough to use for fish, making "Try Sticks" and overall comfort. (I make wedges for splitting larger pieces of wood and save my knife from batonning).
- Low heel will keep my knuckles off of the cutting surface scrapes = dirty wounds = infection = trouble.
- Plenty of belly for draw cuts and a fine tip for plenty of control when needed. Not only that, but as a Butcher by trade, I am Very familiar with the blade shape.

This is one of The JK's that I didn't know I needed until I had it in hand. I used it to prep tonights dinner, sorry no pics due to chicken on my hands.
But it did break down a 7.5 lb chicken Just fine. Joint work, splitting the spine and slicing the breast afterwards. As well as cubing up a squash for roasting.

Absolutely an immediate fan of this knife, (barring any emergencies) this thing found a permanent home.

Thanks Todd (TPVT) for the Awesome knife and thanks to Daniel for hosting this.
Good luck everyone!

(Will edit to claim my number, I have to find what numbers are available)

That is one great looking blade.

My only JK knife is this one, So I guess I would have to pick it. I was told it is called the Mini Mouse.
e9408733-cac5-4abd-b764-e9996114e5ce.jpg

I'll take #15

O.B.

It would be a really hard choice for me. The Rule#9 and Rule#9 XXL leap to mind and the EWOK would also be a great choice but I think I need to choose the Cutlass. Not only is it an indestructable, do it all survival tool, it also looks cool. :D

tools3.jpg

If 15 isn't taken yet, count me in.

Backing out due to double claimed number 15.
The spots should go to those who entered prior to my posting.

Backing out due to double claimed number 15.
The spots should go to those who entered prior to my posting.

20 is still up for grabs so Ill put u down for 20 and i believe that closes this GAW.
I will edit 1st post and include everyones name and number so all of u can check and let me know if i missed anything.
I will give it till tomorrow at this time and have my son pick a number!!!
Cant wait to see who gets picked.
Ill let the winner post a pic of the knife when they get it to keep this thread going and hope that John gets a few orders out of it. I will
be ordering a Bulldog for sure.
Thanks again everyone.
Till next time!!!

I would be 21 since there are two people who claimed spot #15.

Thanks and good luck to the entrants.

I would be 21 since there are two people who claimed spot #15.

Thanks and good luck to the entrants.

Correct. Sorry i just caught that going through all posts. 21 it is. Your in and thats a wrap.....folks!!!

Drum roll please...............

Winner is #10 heefageLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats sir
Please email me your mailing info and I will get this bad boy out to you asap.
brenka@sbcglobal.net

Congrats Heath, the Mud Turtle is a great looking knife and a good choice for a "survival knife".

Congratulations Heath. Looking forward to a few pictures of your new JK. And a sincere thank you to Daniel for conducting this give away.

congrats Heath!
looking forward to pics of your new JK in use.

Congrats HeefageLA! I knew those were good choices ;)

Enjoy the knife.

Back