1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Time for our first Bladeforums giveaway!! Who's with me?

Discussion in 'Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum' started by TheBladeMerchant, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grownstar

grownstar

Apr 24, 2013

Let me know if they send you a Tac-Force jk jk :p

2. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Received my GAW Benchmade 940BK Osborne Axis in the mail already. The blue anodized back-spacer is really a nice touch.
    A gorgeous knife; shaving sharp. Feels good in my hand and I'm a lucky guy. Benchmade has produced a very nice folder, which is obviously finding favor with the Bladeforum crowd.
    My thanks to Aaron and friends at TheBladeMerchant. Here are a few pics...including those in the Photobucket folder.
    :)

http://s246.photobucket.com/user/Sonnytoo/library/BM 940BK Osborne Axis
    [​IMG]

3. severtecher

severtecher

Feb 24, 2002
    GIVEAWAY ENTRY

Dumbest thing with a knife. Cut my middle fingertip off with a newly sharpened kitchen knife about two months ago.

4. DRK

DRK

Oct 10, 2012
    While practicing my knife handling skills with an extremely sharp and moderately heavy ZT 801 I lost control of the knife as I flipped it over in my hand then falling and guillotining off a portion on the hinge part of my thumb (that I would just as soon have back). I tried to get the skin to adhere back into place (which should have worked because it looked like it had been removed on a meat slicer) and it worked for a couple of days and actually was healing fairly well but then as luck would have it I caught it on something and tore it off. In the end it still healed up better than I expected and it could have been worse.

5. Ben G

Ben G

Jun 4, 2014
    The stupidest thing I have ever done with a knife is cremate my beloved Kershaw Nerve in a furnace I made in my back yard. I did it completely intentionally but I miss that knife. I still have the skeleton.

6. Ben G

Ben G

Jun 4, 2014
    Oops guess im too late

7. Ilovetoolsteel

Ilovetoolsteel

Jul 28, 2003
    Giveaway entry The dumbest thing I ever did was what I didn't do. Around the time Blackjack knives went out of business sportsman's guide had the EK combat dagger for sale for $30 these were the ones with the cord wrapped handle brass guard and nylon web sheath. I got the one with the partial double edge thinking that would be more practical,( for what?), the dumb part is I should have bought a dozen of the full double edge because they sell for $300+ on Ebay

8. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    ^^^Lol. It's o-vuh fellas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.