TiTAN 2.0 Pre-Order / Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wharncliffe is just... I have no words! I just want to get my hands on it!!!

I know someone needs to bail... funds needed.. I'll take that slot :D

I'm NOT going to wait til these are all shipped and THAT week people are trying to sell them for $1k... TO THOSE THAT DO, SCREW YOU.

Looks great Will!

I've seen a couple from the first run go for more then 1k. When people get around to selling there's T2's, they're going to charge way more. But I really can't see anyone letting go of these monsters

Last edited:

I'm NOT going to wait til these are all shipped and THAT week people are trying to sell them for $1k... TO THOSE THAT DO, SCREW YOU.

Looks great Will!

I don't want to be an ass but as someone who paid $850 and has waited as near as makes no difference a year, even if I got it and didn't like it I wouldn't even consider an offer for $1k. I was offered by 3 different people 1k+ for my titan 1.0.

Looks great Will!
Yea SCUM!
*cough* I'll gladly overpay *cough* but only by a little. *cough*

I've been sanding and fitting all week. Just had to do a quick etch to see the Damascus pattern. :p Looks like more hand sanding is needed for the Damascus to pop the way I want it.

DSC02201_zps78fcf03c.jpg

DSC02202_zps1752aa0d.jpg

DSC02203_zps4da50b03.jpg

Any updates on the progress? What is left to finish?

I'm doing the final tuning, cutting lock faces, a bit of sanding, and Cerakote finishes. I've got a photographer booked for some nice photos. I will be shipping these before I leave for BLADE June 5th.

I'm sending out emails with invoices now so I can process final payment and confirm final shipping destination and final finish selection.

So I was just watching the video you did in November. This was the assembly video. I figured only a knife maker would really know the answer to this question. So I thought I would ask. Roller bearings have actually been around at least for a little while now. Why do you think it took so long for somebody (Hoback in this case) to use them in a flipper knife detent system?

The Titan 2 is a really great looking knife by the way... really really like the drop point mainly because I really like your drop point execution, a terrific looking knife blade.

Any news fellow Titaniacs? I can't wait to get mine!
How are the photos coming Will? Would love some pics of this beast!!!!

Check out Will's Instagram feed if you haven't already. Some awesome photos and vids are up. The Titan with Will's thumb print pattern is sick!!!

Man the Titan 2 looks beyond incredible! Had a real rough year and not much too look forward to. But this brought a smile to my face!!! People are going to go crazy for this.

I'm doing the final tuning, cutting lock faces, a bit of sanding, and Cerakote finishes. I've got a photographer booked for some nice photos. I will be shipping these before I leave for BLADE June 5th.

I'm sending out emails with invoices now so I can process final payment and confirm final shipping destination and final finish selection.

Any photos or projected ship date...?
Thanks!

I'm back in the shop after BLADE now. It was great to do some hand deliveries and put a few faces to screen names. I have emailed
tracking numbers to the TiTANs that have shipped already. When your TiTAN is ready to ship I will send an email with a photo and tracking
info. I am working my way through the rest of them now. Many of you have asked about photos of the electro anodized. Here are 4
distinct colors I have done. I will be doing a bunch of stonewashing this week so stay tuned for those photos.

08_zps7f3add0e.jpg

09_zpsa8c0ef33.jpg

Bronze

01_zpsc64ca0cc.jpg

Bronze/Violet

02_zps12091e9a.jpg

Cobalt Blue

03_zps005b8258.jpg

Sky Blue

04_zpsdf288105.jpg

If you have your heart set on tip up and don't mind waiting a bit longer then go ahead and email me and I can amend your order. Enough people asked that I'm working on a retro fit clip that keeps lock bar over travel intact. It's just gonna take me extra time to machine custom clips. Also I would like to add that I absolutely do NOT RECOMMEND a tip up configuration. The blade alone is 8oz and on FULL bearings plus an HRD system. These knives are stupid smooth. I carry mine tip down for safety. I'm more than happy to accommodate you die hard tip up guys it will just take a bit longer to execute properly.

05_zps5cc69bc1.jpg

06_zps6d834c61.jpg

07_zpsc63cd457.jpg

This is a special Timascus clip. Sorry all Timascus TiTAN clips are sold.

11_zps59021b7f.jpg

12_zpsa4a46fc7.jpg

13_zpsca2cf847.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back