Todd's "Sweatin to the oldies" weight loss thread

Still on the diet, but still holding right at 248........ Probably ought to start exercising with the diet, however the weather is still crap here. ready for spring, would love to get the new puppy out for some walks.

Just so you know, I havnt givin up on my weight loss adventure, been really busy lately and sometimes its hard to get things updated. I'm holding at about 247ish. But plan on getting some good exercise if spring ever gets here.

Sorry about the ugly pic :eek:

Last edited:
Todd if your going to stand naked on a scale, do it on one without a shiny black finish:eek::D

Actually, I thought about that and believe it or not, I was not naked. I had on gray thermals. But I admit it doesn't look like it, I will take it down to spare your appitites. Lol. Sorry :D

I didnt get a pic of it, but the scale said 248 this morning. that is officially a loss of 20 lbs since I started! Yay!

Todd, I could tell you'd lost some weight when I saw you. Keep it up, man.

Todd, I could tell you'd lost some weight when I saw you. Keep it up, man.

Thanks for saying so. I feel a lot better, I'm maintaining right now right at 245. Would like to drop another 20. But that's not gonna happen with that peperroni pizza and breadsticks I ate at lunch today. Moment of weekness. :eek:

Back