Tom & Jerry act Good or Bad ? your opinions please

Jerry, I'd like mammoth ivory scales and a damascus blade if that's not too much trouble.

------------------
Hoodoo

And so, to all outdoor folks, the knife is the most important item of equipment.

Ellsworth Jaeger - Wildwood Wisdom

No problem Hoodoo. Delivery might be a little slow though. I'm growing my own mammoth.
smile.gif

------------------
Jerry Hossom
www.hossom.com
The Tom & Jerry Show

Well, I'm glad that all of this has been resolved without needing a moderator to step in.

Just to make things complete by throwing my worthless opinion in - if it's not harming anything (or getting to the point where it submarine's the discussions), I don't see a problem with people having fun with their posts. It allows people to see the "other side" of the maker's personality and best of all, allows you guys to unwind. Let's face it - you get to learn more when you are relaxed and comfortable in your settings. If everyone was worried about stepping on toes and being 100% PC in all things, there wouldn't be much information flowing across these boards.

Viva la Revolucion! Viva Tom! Viva Jerry! Viva los BladeForums!

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

T & J. WHICH ONE IS THE RAT & WHICH ONE IS THE *****CAT ( WITH THE POOL TABLE LEGGS)?

[This message has been edited by indian george (edited 07-01-2000).]

Originally posted by indian george:
T & J. WHICH ONE IS THE RAT & WHICH ONE IS THE PU**y ( WITH THE POOL TABLE LEGGS)?

Originally posted by indian george:
T & J. WHICH ONE IS THE RAT & WHICH ONE IS THE P???y( WITH THE POOL TABLE LEGGS)?

Where the heck else are we going to find a Dog and Pony show this good. I for one need all the levity I can get seeing that my digs are in CLINTON,ARKANSAS. (Damn good place except for the name)

biggrin.gif

------------------
old pete

Back