Tomahawk DVD Pass-around

I'm new here but I would be interested in seeing this DVD.

Love Hawks, love throwing them. Wanna learn how to use it properly.

Thanks.

I'm new here but I would be interested in seeing this DVD.

Love Hawks, love throwing them. Wanna learn how to use it properly.

Thanks.
Being new doesn't mean you can't be a part of the pass-around! :D You're all added to the list! Just make sure you have your email settings turned on and get ziptrickhead your address so he can send it to you once he's done with it. :cool: Just be sure to post your review on the provided link when you're done.

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Take a look around here for any length of time and you'll quickly find a wealth of info. If you're lookin' for learning to use the hawk as a weapon, try manually searching through the last two or three pages of threads for one started by me that... aww, hell, here's the link! I keep trying to get it made a sticky, but to no such avail... yet. :p

sdt11670 need your infor to ship the DVD to you. I'll try to email you again.

Can I get in on this, too?
As I stated in one of my follow-up posts, you must have the email option opened so that members can contact you. If you wish to participate, do that and get in touch with the current last name on the list so that you can send your address to them. I'll check back in a little while.

Also, how have you been a member since '06 but this is your first post?!

Murdok, I'll try to get ahold of him. Just hang tight for a day or so, ok?

Sure thing. My review should be in shortly. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sure thing. My review should be in shortly. Thanks for the opportunity.
No prob! It's not getting rave reviews, but I'm glad that it was brought up that this is a very old tape that has been recently converted to DVD. It was also one of the first tomahawk instructional tapes put out, so I think Jim wanted it to have a little of everything.

Being new doesn't mean you can't be a part of the pass-around! :D You're all added to the list! Just make sure you have your email settings turned on and get ziptrickhead your address so he can send it to you once he's done with it. :cool: Just be sure to post your review on the provided link when you're done.

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Take a look around here for any length of time and you'll quickly find a wealth of info. If you're lookin' for learning to use the hawk as a weapon, try manually searching through the last two or three pages of threads for one started by me that... aww, hell, here's the link! I keep trying to get it made a sticky, but to no such avail... yet. :p

Thanks for the welcome... a friend of mine (who is on this forum but don't know his handle) is really into all kinds of knives and is rekindling my interest that I had as a kid. He gave me a khukuri (a big ass beautiful 15 incher), which I love when we go out brush clearing and trailbuilding but I really love throwing axes and think a hawk is what I want to get next.

Ok, no response from sdt11670 means he got dropped from the list. No F-Bdy, you're up next. Please send Murdok your address so he can ship it to you. Thanks.

Sorry for the continual delays, people. It irritates me as much as it does you, I assure you.

Hi Russ, just so you know, I go by the alias of Lorien:D
Have a little present for you, hawk lover, I'll bring it with when we ride on Sunday:thumbup:
Welcome to the forum my good man!
And by the way, hi axe n hawk people, my first time posting in this forum, but Russ' enthusiasm leads me to believe I'll be in here more regular like from now on.
I love hawks n axes too!

DVD check... who's got it?

md10mm, I've got you added. Just make sure you get ahold of zombievt so you can give him your address.

I have it, got it in the mail today.

Got to check out the first 15min, then had to run to work. Ill finish it up later today and send it out on Wed or Thu. Ill ship it overnight, so the next person in line will have it for the weekend.

Again FSC, I, and I know many other appreciate you doing this for us.
Also, a testament for the good folks on here that an item can be passed around this far with no major issues.

I have it, got it in the mail today.

Got to check out the first 15min, then had to run to work. Ill finish it up later today and send it out on Wed or Thu. Ill ship it overnight, so the next person in line will have it for the weekend.

Again FSC, I, and I know many other appreciate you doing this for us.
Also, a testament for the good folks on here that an item can be passed around this far with no major issues.
Cool. Got the original post updated. I agree about the good folks on here. This makes me feel better about wanting to send out the second DVD (the one I only have one of). Everyone who participated in this pass-around will get first dibs, then others can join in.

Back