Too big, too strong, too hard...

i love me a big folder if its too much fer yer pockets get some bigger pockets!!:p

I did file the edges down a tad for personal preference but never complained.

You smooth off the edges on your C of C gripper? ;)

coc-w-cardWEB2010.jpg

I'm guessing you meant the 0560, though. I've done that on a few knives, esp when there was a rough edge. Much more comfortable afterwards.:thumbup:

I can't wait to see this. I love 0560 and wouldnt hesitate to buy a bigger flipper from you guys. I was planning on getting a super CQC 8 but now I'm going to wait to see what ZT is bringing out.

Can't wait to see what's in store for us at Blade. Something more to add to my little pile.

7229813796_5e6f9e3a37_b.jpg

Good thing I'm still on a double shift at work, trying to recover from my latest ZT/Kershaw craze. I guess I'll have to keep it up for a few more weeks. The teaser pics on the ZT facebook page are already enough to jizZZzzz my pants.... I love all things ZT!

Bummer. Too big to legally pocket carry here. Pending design, I'd have to start buying a size bigger pants just to get it in my pocket.

Thomas, my wallet hates you. My zip ties and phone book paper fear you. But, my flipper finger likes you so much its flipping you off. In a good way.

I sure hope we get some 0780 love soon though ;). Not complaining in the least. I just love the looks of that blade.

I'll be at the ZT counter with my detent meter.

best

mqqn

Back