Too big, too strong, too hard...

Maybe you should do a tie-in for a discount coupon for one of these. The model 1401 for beginners, Seniors, and Rehab could work.;)

Both the tension and texture look to be a little too much for that group...

Um, I'm senior AND rehab, do I get an extra discount?

Forget it, I could snap your puny ZTs with my massive texting thumbs. My 0500 is scared of me and the 0200 is hiding somewhere.

Sounds exciting Thomas
My flipping finger awaits your next release!
My calloused hands fear nothing-----well maybe those sharp blades you ship out!

Why?...Why must you make me spend money? I must have the 4.5". There's another one the ZT FB is revealing too? I'll have to get that too.

I might have to put the 0301 on the shelf if I can gain 1/2 of length, I like me a big knife. Cant wait to see what steel is used. Hope its got some green on it.

Us knifemakers already have hands made of solid callus and burnt flesh, I for one am ready!!! :D

Bring-It.gif

The only thing to stop me will be lack of funding or death.

Knuckle Dragger's unite! Never have I felt such comradery in a thread.

Those with dainty hands shall know fear.
This is going to be a good one.

:D:D

Um, I'm senior AND rehab, do I get an extra discount?...

I might have to upgrade my CoC collection and buy a new ZT or two, esp. when we get that discount at IronMind. (Hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink...):D

Knuckle Dragger's unite! Never have I felt such comradery in a thread.

Those with dainty hands shall know fear.
This is going to be a good one.

:D:D

Indeed they will. Can't wait.

I'm definitely liking the sound of this one so far- Flipper, 4.25" blade, ZT, Grippy, just need a blade shape and steel type.

Well it's good to see we have some around here that can handle a knife that is too big, to strong, too hard...Thought this was a knife enthusiasts forum after all. Not some panty wearing, milk shake slurping, hand holding, weak assed, 90210 gossipy bunch of pc sissy sisters that like to look at pretty pictures. Sheesh...I'm beginning to really wonder.

Well it's good to see we have some around here that can handle a knife that is too big, to strong, too hard...Thought this was a knife enthusiasts forum after all. Not some panty wearing, milk shake slurping, hand holding, weak assed, 90210 gossipy bunch of pc sissy sisters that like to look at pretty pictures. Sheesh...I'm beginning to really wonder.

I think I ... I... I love you. Quite possibly the greatest post I've ever seen and I could not agree more :thumbup:. I can't wait to see what this looks like!

Sig worthy.

zee_tee_geek.jpg

best

mqqn

Last edited:
You guys are killing me . . . in a good way! I can't wait to see a rendering ASAP! Thanks, Thomas . . .

I can't wait to see it and I promise I'll actually use it it for a few weeks before I post about all its design flaws. :D
I'm sure I'll love it just like my other ZT's...no such thing as too big or heavy or too strong a detent for me. I'm still looking to sell one of my kidney's so that I can grab that 0777 when it is released; looking forward to that one.

Back