TOPS Power Eagle 12

Great review Mist! These were on sale recently for about $25 more than a BK9 and $75 less than an Esee Junglas, i've been interested in all three so i went for the Tops. Got it today, awesome freakin' knife! Had it only 5 minutes and I just had to remove the bungee cord though. I think the first time i saw pics of this knife on the Tops website the bungee cord on the grip kinda ruined the look of it. Tops needs to reshoot the photos without the bungee cord, also it would look awesome with some black/grey micarta grips instead of the brown. Ergonomics are great, the only quibble i have is the micarta is a little sharp on the top of the grip where the jimping is, however a couple of minutes with some fine sandpaper will take care of that. Anyway love this thing, probably wouldn't have bought it if i hadn't read this thread! :thumbup:

Great review Mist! These were on sale recently for about $25 more than a BK9 and $75 less than an Esee Junglas, i've been interested in all three so i went for the Tops. Got it today, awesome freakin' knife! Had it only 5 minutes and I just had to remove the bungee cord though. I think the first time i saw pics of this knife on the Tops website the bungee cord on the grip kinda ruined the look of it. Tops needs to reshoot the photos without the bungee cord, also it would look awesome with some black/grey micarta grips instead of the brown. Ergonomics are great, the only quibble i have is the micarta is a little sharp on the top of the grip where the jimping is, however a couple of minutes with some fine sandpaper will take care of that. Anyway love this thing, probably wouldn't have bought it if i hadn't read this thread! :thumbup:

Awesome man, glad you like it. A close friend has mine these days, after I got the Armageddon, but I still get to visit with it :)

Just realized this thread is two years old lol

Back