TOPS Tibo

Forty to fifty dollars for a high quality neck knife and Kydex sheath is actually a pretty great deal...

thanks for the info.

also, I hate you. LOL

You're welcome...and that's not very nice lol.

Just got word that mine went in the mail today, so shipping to distributors soon as well I imagine.

Forty to fifty dollars for a high quality neck knife and Kydex sheath is actually a pretty great deal...

Looking at the market I think it's a good price. I have been carrying one for three months and am very pleased with it.

So...still no Tibo.

Shouldn't be long now till they are at on line retailers, I was sent this earlier today so they are up on the site.

http://www.topsknives.com/product_info.php?products_id=396

also, I hate you. LOL

Hmmm...since you're all hating on me and stuff anyway...

DSC_1359.jpg

DSC_1360.jpg

DSC_1361.jpg

DSC_1363.jpg

So Brian... are you saying that this would be a good river knife to lash to the tab on my PFD? How good is the inverted sheath retention?

33z4s49.jpg

So Brian... are you saying that this would be a good river knife to lash to the tab on my PFD? How good is the inverted sheath retention?

It should be fine in fresh water, I am still hoping for a stainless version later. Well, I have been carrying one in a factory sheath since I got them the day before yesterday with no issues at all. But if you are going to be doing white water I can send you one of the sheaths I made before the sheaths were done. The ones I made are bigger and a little heavier, but have more retention than most people want :)

lol
you gonna strip one of thoses

Me? Probably not but maybe. Thrillbilly? Oh, I'm sure!

I dunno, I may not strip this one. I kinda like it in black. Who knows though LOL

Was reading through the info on the retail site, it says ''made in the rocky mountains, USA'' and that pleases me. I like to buy US products.

this is such a cool looking little knife.. great job on another awesome design Brian.. i may have to pick one up when $$$ permits..:)

I dunno, I may not strip this one. I kinda like it in black. Who knows though LOL

Was reading through the info on the retail site, it says ''made in the rocky mountains, USA'' and that pleases me. I like to buy US products.

As far as I know TOPS knives are made in the Rockies.

That is not fair , Because Lisa @ two wolves ain't got any in yet.:mad:

Oh, I'm sure she will have them in soon.

this is such a cool looking little knife.. great job on another awesome design Brian.. i may have to pick one up when $$$ permits..:)

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the support :)

I'm actually waiting on adding a selection of TOPS to my site until these things are available. I wanna' kick things off right. :D

Brian,

The package looks really nice and the price is good too. I hope to get my hands on one of these soon :cool:

Back