TOPS Tibo

I'm actually waiting on adding a selection of TOPS to my site until these things are available. I wanna' kick things off right. :D

Thanks man. There are some other great ones to go with too though. I have my eyes on a couple of them. Did you notice the new 5160 DART? It's a sweet knife, much this one is more affordable than the S30V version.

Brian,

The package looks really nice and the price is good too. I hope to get my hands on one of these soon :cool:

Thanks man, they should be making their way to distributors now.

I hadn't noticed the DART, actually. Cool to see a 5160 version, though it's not really my kind of knife. :tumbup:

Brian,

The package looks really nice and the price is good too. I hope to get my hands on one of these soon :cool:

Just to throw it out there, they are available now.

http://www.topsknives.com/product_info.php?products_id=396

I hadn't noticed the DART, actually. Cool to see a 5160 version, though it's not really my kind of knife. :tumbup:

I was glad to see the 5160 version released and the price it's going for. Several friends have liked the one I have, but can't afford the price of the S30V version. I like 5160 steel for a hard use knife, so may have to pick one up myself.

Hello,
I couldn't resist to buy it, it attracted me at the first sight:

TopsTibo_200.jpg

TopsTibo_202.jpg

Greetings from Austria

Wolfgang

Hello,
I couldn't resist to buy it, it attracted me at the first sight:

TopsTibo_200.jpg

TopsTibo_202.jpg

Greetings from Austria

Wolfgang

Greeting from Tennessee Wolfgang,

So, what do you think of it now that you have it?

Nice wrap by the way!

Hey Mist. I just got an e-mail from Lisa and they just got them in. So maybe it want be to long now.:D
Hawkeye

Hey Mist. I just got an e-mail from Lisa and they just got them in. So maybe it want be to long now.:D
Hawkeye

Cool, I knew Lisa said she would get them when she could. If you pick one up let me know what your thoughts are.

Hey Mist , It came today.
SDC11540.jpg
Yes, I got number 78 that is way cool.My thoughts are that it is a better neck knife than some of the thicker necker's that I have. Have not wrapped it or anything yet but I like the way it feels in the hand.Going to have to play with it some more and get the new off of it.
Hawkeye
Cool, I knew Lisa said she would get them when she could. If you pick one up let me know what your thoughts are.

Mmmmm,fresh trout.(jealous)
newknivesoutdoors039.jpg

Congrats Brian,the Tibo is a great looking little knife.

Hey Mist , It came today.
SDC11540.jpg
Yes, I got number 78 that is way cool.My thoughts are that it is a better neck knife than some of the thicker necker's that I have. Have not wrapped it or anything yet but I like the way it feels in the hand.Going to have to play with it some more and get the new off of it.
Hawkeye

Cool beans Hawkeye. Yeah, play with it a while and let me know what you think.

Mmmmm,fresh trout.(jealous)
newknivesoutdoors039.jpg

Congrats Brian,the Tibo is a great looking little knife.

Thanks Mykel! Actually that pic was sent to me by a friend, I was rather jealous myself!

You can tell it's not Mistwalker because the arms aren't hairy enough. :D

Ok I have all the neck knives imaginable and I want this one now!! It looks great Brian. Congrats

I really like it. It's a very solid design, as one would expect, and it's stout while still being light, thin, and a good cutter! The jimping, which I originally had slight reservations about due to looking very aggressive, is well executed and doesn't chomp on an ungloved hand like some can.

Ok I have all the neck knives imaginable and I want this one now!! It looks great Brian. Congrats

Thank you! Yeah...I have a pretty good group of them going also. I have been carrying a Tibo almost daily since I got mine and so far I am still really happy with how it turned out.

I really like it. It's a very solid design, as one would expect, and it's stout while still being light, thin, and a good cutter! The jimping, which I originally had slight reservations about due to looking very aggressive, is well executed and doesn't chomp on an ungloved hand like some can.

Thanks man. I was going for light enough not to be a burden, strong enough to take a little abuse, and thin enough to slice well, with enough texture in the right places to keep a grip on it with slippery hands. As usual, I could tweak a couple of things given the chance, but all in all I'm happy with it :)

Thanks man. I was going for light enough not to be a burden, strong enough to take a little abuse, and thin enough to slice well, with enough texture in the right places to keep a grip on it with slippery hands. As usual, I could tweak a couple of things given the chance, but all in all I'm happy with it :)

Even if you'd tweak a few things (I think any designer would with the production versions of their designs!) I think you hit that combo of features square on the noggin! :cool::thumbup:

Back