Traditional Knives EDC GAW

JohnDF

Gold Member
I know there are a lot of GAWs currently happening on The Porch. Some people don't have a lot of excitement in their lives right now, so why not add a little more entertainment to our party.

To enter...
Just post "I'm in" and INCLUDE a picture of your traditional knife EDC carries. Lets see the little tools and items you keep handy on your person every day. I find these types of pictures enjoyable and I know others do as well. Anybody caught posting a knife with torx screws, thumb studs, pocket clips, etc will be disqualified. Must be a Paid Blade Forums Member to enter!

International members can join in too, as long as it's legal for me to ship you the knife. :)

The prize...
A Fisher Bullet Space Pen, a brand new Victorinox Tinker Big Foot Edition (because I know the EDC crowd likes their SAKs), and a handy little pocket slip I made to carry them both comfortably in your pocket. Good luck to everybody. :)

Last edited:
Dang it, John! Not fair! :mad: I'm trying to cut down my participation in GAWs, but a space pen, a Bigfoot Tinker, AND a handmade leather slip? I gotta think about this. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm in! :) Here's a pic of some of the knives I've been carrying frequently lately:
z2duGIQ.jpg

Good luck to everyone!

I'm trying to cut down my participation in GAWs
I know what you mean, but I'm sure nobody thinks it's greedy as long as you're not only entering GAWs or re-selling the prizes. If a person adds other content to the community, they should be welcomed in ALL GAWs if it's a prize you want. Besides, I enjoy it when lots of people enter. So c'mon everybody... Enter! :)

I’m in!
Awesome giveaway John. I can’t pass up that SAK and beautiful leather slip. Below is what I carry everyday, a lot of times there is another traditional thrown in, usually a barlow,lambsfoot or a peanut. I still carry a lighter even though I quit smoking 6 yrs ago.
5DB75D9B-8108-4041-857D-BD642214669B.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool GAW, thanks - I'm In. I gave my son one of those Bigfoot Tinkers last year. Your slip looks awesome!

Most days at the factory I carry these two (Fenix rechargeable flashlight and an SAK Pioneer). I won't post the Viper I've been carrying for a few days ;)
1eIYYCk.jpg

Thank you for your generosity for this great GAW. Not an entry from me just the thank you. I will however join in the spirit of the GAW with the requested pic. Here’s a quick at my desk pocket dump. The light is my backup Malkoff because I left my regular HDS at home somehow. The little Gerber shard on my keys is the perfect “ don’t do stupid crap with your knife” tool and the black tube holds a spare cr123 for my light and of course the knife is in my opinion the worlds perfect pocket knife. View attachment 1334051

Last edited:
I am in. Thanks for the giveaway., great pocket slip. In the right front pocket my cell phone, bullet space pen and knife, usually the 6235 1//2. Left front pocket is the wallet. The Leatherman and keys stay on my belt, and assorted change in the change pocket.

RIMG2155.JPG

Attachments

• RIMG2157.JPG
    RIMG2157.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 4
What a great idea for a giveaway John, and - WOW! :eek: I'd love to own an example of your work, and I don't have a Tinker, and have always wanted a Fisher Space Pen :cool: So if I may - I'm in! More than happy to pay the postage if luck smiles my way :) Good luck everyone, and thank you John, great seeing all these giveaways here on The Porch at the moment :) :thumbsup:

Here's me! :D I always carry a Lambsfoot, today it's a Waynorth Cutlery Jigged Bone, and I usually carry at least one other knife, in this case an IXL Spearpoint Barlow, and I carry a Vic Electrician in my bag, or a Vic Farmer or Climber on my belt. I always carry a bandana (my mother always told me a gentleman always carries a clean handkerchief in case he needs to lend it to a lady - I don't know what film she'd seen that in!). Got my wallet (got a wee Fish knife in there courtesy of @r8shell , a flashlight (changes according to the season), gloves, Zippo (a gift from @paulhilborn ), my Leatherman Micra (thanks Gevonovich Gevonovich ), phone, keys, pen, and notebook (thanks @btb01), wristwatch, and a paracord bracelet made for me by @Reaper AL 's grandson :) :thumbsup:

sP2muiY.jpg

Nice to see this, John :thumbsup:
I'm in.
It sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm already enjoying seeing what others are totin' :cool:
I really like that SAK and pocket slip, complete with pen holder (I carry a Space Pen regularly),-- all the more cool that the slip is a "Dal-Favero original." Thanks for hosting this and for your solid, positive presence here.

Pocket Dump by Pine Moon, on Flickr

Back