Traditional treasure hunt picture game

Dooooh ! Why didnt I think of this one before...surely a stumper....
Any knife in an airport after check in...
No lego airports either.:):eek:

I nearly tried for that one just the other day. At the check in counter, dropping off our checked bags (knives for the trip already safely packed away in said bags), out of habit I patted down my pockets… and realized I had a #35 Churchill I thought I’d taken out at home still in my pocket! :confused: :D

Dooooh ! Why didnt I think of this one before...surely a stumper....
Any knife in an airport after check in...
No lego airports either.:):eek:

BLWK3_550.jpg

images

Go get one of these and head to the airport!

I nearly tried for that one just the other day. At the check in counter, dropping off our checked bags (knives for the trip already safely packed away in said bags), out of habit I patted down my pockets… and realized I had a #35 Churchill I thought I’d taken out at home still in my pocket! :confused: :D
Oof. Got it in time, I hope.
TSA found one of my long-lost knives once...

Wow, really?
I'm actually really surprised no one got that, and kinda a bit disappointed... :(

Is the whole mistletoe thing just not that common anymore?

Granted, even I couldn't have done it, but we don't really do decorations anymore, that's why it came to mind to see it...

Wow, really?
I'm actually really surprised no one got that, and kinda a bit disappointed... :(

Is the whole mistletoe thing just not that common anymore?

Granted, even I couldn't have done it, but we don't really do decorations anymore, that's why it came to mind to see it...

Yeah, me too :( I don't think it is as common as it once was, I can't remember the last time I even saw any for sale :(

Well, if the door is open...this should be a nice easy one...Can we see the knife you got for Christmas, and a mince-pie or piece of Christmas cake?

Back