Traditional treasure hunt picture game

Misplaced Hillbilly Misplaced Hillbilly and even the folks in a position to win are rooting for themselves to not win. :)

It’s like a big cooperative game where everyone is trying to avoid a stump. I’m having a great time following along and looking forward to helping with a challenge when I’m able.

I have a champagne knife at home, but I have no idea what a mimosa is! :eek:
OK, I just looked it up, and I have OJ at home, too! :thumbsup:
Is Killian's beer and OJ an Irish mimosa?? ;):rolleyes:

- GT
Totally! I'd even accept a glass of OJ (or Tang;)) sans alcohol. Call it a virgin mimosa.:D

I could do a Champagne Knife and pint! :D ;) :thumbsup:
I'm easy. I'll take a pint as an acceptable substitute, anytime!:thumbsup:

OK, this is a HUGE stretch, but I have the ingredients to make a mimosa. I searched for champagne knife and all I got was champagne colored ones. I searched for bartender's knife and don't have one, but I do have this wine opener with a small blade.

mimosa.jpg

Now I'm kind of curious what exactly we're looking for. I googled "champagne knife" and got lots of pics of sabers used to open bottles! :confused::eek:o_O Is that what you're after, Mark? I was originally thinking of something very similar to what PaulS. PaulS. just posted. Here's a pic of mine:
eMAELYs.jpg

- GT

The more I follow along, the less inclined I am to add any rules. We are policing ourselves and I doubt anyone would pick anything like "knife with the president".......someone needs a stump though, we have a few amazing prizes so far thanks to all the volunteers in the community :)

OK, this is a HUGE stretch, but I have the ingredients to make a mimosa. I searched for champagne knife and all I got was champagne colored ones. I searched for bartender's knife and don't have one, but I do have this wine opener with a small blade.

View attachment 1023867

PaulS. PaulS. As far as I'm concerned, that good with me!:thumbsup: The small serrated blade (often hooked) was what I was thinking of /looking for.
Lets hear your request.:)

Now I'm kind of curious what exactly we're looking for. I googled "champagne knife" and got lots of pics of sabers used to open bottles! :confused::eek:o_O Is that what you're after, Mark? I was originally thinking of something very similar to what PaulS. PaulS. just posted. Here's a pic of mine:
eMAELYs.jpg

- GT
PaulS. PaulS. beat you by a whisker! :)
I was thinking of any knife with the small, usually serrated and /or hooked blade. I will admit I had older vintage examples in mind, but didn't specify that, so its all good!
I still want to see Jack Black Jack Black 's and @waynorth 's. I think veitsi_poika veitsi_poika might have one, if I remember right.

I'll try to edit in what I had in mind.

Last edited:
Back