Traditional treasure hunt picture game

T9oP2io.jpg

I'd like to see a hardware store knife with some period advertising.

I think we're on Pork Pie Hat & sowbelly stockman...right?

Maybe this will count. Took me charging up 3 old phones to find it - photo taken of my two boys, goofing around at WalMart in March '13. Pretty sure the white hat closest to the camera is a fedora, but I think my oldest was wearing a pork pie.
20181118_233239.jpg
I'll hold off suggesting a challenge, in case I'm out of order, or if 5K Qs 5K Qs prefers an actual hat with the knife (completely understand if so).

Thanks!

Last edited:

Maybe this will count. Took me charging up 3 old phones to find it - photo taken of my two boys, goofing around at WalMart in March '13. Pretty sure the white hat closest to the camera is a fedora, but I think my oldest was wearing a pork pie.
View attachment 1023066
I'll hold off suggesting a challenge, in case I'm out of order, or if 5K Qs 5K Qs prefers an actual hat with the knife (completely understand if so).

Thanks!
Walmart calls it a pork pie hat... I'm guessing GT will approve ;)

upload_2018-11-19_6-34-52.png

View attachment 1023066

Thanks!
I'd say that's close enough, Ryan! Thanks for indulging my eccentricities. :thumbsup::cool::D

So what's the next treasure we're hunting? If I understand the rules, I think it's Sabercat Sabercat 's choice.

- GT

Thanks GT! Gonna (hopefully) ease things up a bit...

How about a green knife with a John Deere?

Back