Two For Tuesday

Bog Oak Tuesday:)

image_zpsr4umjm6v.jpeg

image_zpsc89sn34r.jpeg

Nothing like a little swamp wood to brighten one's day.......awesome :thumbup::thumbup:

and there is my Handyman again... its just not in my possession (yet) :D
m
awesome pics and knives...

Alayna has been working hard helping me with my work the last couple of weeks, and has been doing a good job. So I thought I would treat her to surf and turf this evening when we got in.

Her hand is doing very well. We have gotten in a lot of practice time in the field lately. Since I am documenting a lot of it for a series project I am working on there are a lot of pics I can't post publicly. But some I can.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

She didn't use a Fiddleback in the field today, she didn't use any knife at all because a storm came up. Then we hid in the mouth of an old mine for a while, wondered around the area for a while and practiced with various tinder materials. Then called it a day. But she did get to use the Gaucho at Dinner :)

7.jpg

8.jpg

Then she wanted a pomegranate for desert, and I have apparently forgotten how to cut them right... but I will see what the juice does for the patina :D

9.jpg

10.jpg

She's back! So happy to see these pics - the last of her were not filled with smiles and knives and fire starting adventures!

Excellent.

She's back! So happy to see these pics - the last of her were not filled with smiles and knives and fire starting adventures!

Excellent.

Thanks man! I am very happy to have my woods-wondering buddy back in action and fully functional again!

Packing up the collection for the great move to the Midwest -- Kansas City to be exact. First time in my life I'll live more than 20 miles from saltwater. Figured I'd snap a picture of the dueling Choppers. I do need to build a presentation case to hold them one day.

IMG_1453-2066x2755.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good week out there....

Packing up the collection for the great move to the Midwest -- Kansas City to be exact. First time in my life I'll live more than 20 miles from saltwater. Figured I'd snap a picture of the dueling Choppers. I do need to build a presentation case to hold them one day.

IMG_1453-2066x2755.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good week out there....

Always love to see those Beasts!

And...we have all done this, my friend! I was cursing Allen and Phillip a few weeks back for failing to post Allen's thread on Wednesday, only to discover it was Tuesday!

My favorite Bushfinger and my new Handyman with NixKustoms leather danglers. Crappy cells pics...
1b284deadc69dec99187adb14779e511.jpg

30e54c269a16782056dcd70608b1c2b0.jpg

f9036ff63bfc55b4be144d5f30fed4c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back