Two For Tuesday

nice duo PolRoger

banana nut & bog oak = Awesome Guhul

Koa twinsies
IMG_20160830_184618_1_zpsd5go4zv3.jpg

Thanks Gus

Abe
Im not sure which I would choose the Natural bolstered or the OD bolstered bocote. You took care of that and got both:thumbup:

Thanks Gus, Phillip.

Phillip, you're right. Both are great combos and no point fighting a losing battle trying to decide. In the end I won [emoji3]

A couple of KPH's - O1 and CPM154, they come in many handle material but these are in Osage...because they're mine!

A couple of KPH's - O1 and CPM154, they come in many handle material but these are in Osage...because they're mine!
That's a sweet and pretty uncommon pair.
And was that a little Mike Stewart reference? [emoji6]

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Cheers, it took me a while to warm to the KPH but now I'm a big fan. Yes, well spotted on the Mike Stewart!

BF was dow last night so I couldn't post these while it was actually Tuesday...

The two I lusted after Tuesday morning...

DSC_1833%20-%20Copy.jpg

The two I used yesterday evening when I got back home.

DSC_2115%20-%20Copy.jpg

DSC_2127%20-%20Copy.jpg

Cool shots Brian. I look forward to seeing the rest of your photos for the website update that is long overdue.

What is your impression of the Protagonist after having it in hand? Does it balance and handle like you hoped for?

Your dinner looks delicious. I'd be happy to break bread at your table.

Phil

Cool shots Brian. I look forward to seeing the rest of your photos for the website update that is long overdue.

What is your impression of the Protagonist after having it in hand? Does it balance and handle like you hoped for?

Your dinner looks delicious. I'd be happy to break bread at your table.

Phil

Thanks Phil. The website update photos are going to be a longer undertaking than I realized. I took some of the shots I needed while I was there, but there are several models that aren't on the website that are also not available in back stock. So I also have to go dig through all of the Fotki photos for the last few years and pick out some I need, and I will also have to make another trip to the forge pretty soon as well. It will be better when it cools off some, because I really prefer natural lighting, I just also prefer not sweating when I am handling other people's knives :)

I love the Protagonist even more now than I did. I love the way it feels in hand. It is a must have for me.

Thank you. I would love to get the guys to bring in their grills, rent a stove with an oven, and do some sort of Thanksgiving dinner at the forge with several of us.

Back