Two For Tuesday

9f75ab4eb9d77e2e94d273b9d5046999.jpg

Kal-El, Tony, and Zardo. Thanks guys! The Bushboot and Ladyfinger are my favorite models so having doubles of them are fine with me. 😊

Kal-El, Tony, and Zardo. Thanks guys! The Bushboot and Ladyfinger are my favorite models so having doubles of them are fine with me. 😊

The Bushbbot is one of my favorite models too. Awesome edc. I really like the Lady as well. I had an older one in 5/32 CPM 154 that I try not to think about too much. It's one of the ones that had to be sacrificed in order to survive the winter in Michigan. I hope to land another in 1/8 CPM 154 some day.

Here's a trio of twos. I've got to wait for a delivery this morning so I figured I'd break out my new Moras and see if I can fashion some spoons. Did it once before as a kid using a piece of charcoal to burn the bowl into the wood. This time I'll try the spoon knife.

2016111510335934-IMG_1864-X3.jpg

Here's a trio of twos. I've got to wait for a delivery this morning so I figured I'd break out my new Moras and see if I can fashion some spoons. Did it once before as a kid using a piece of charcoal to burn the bowl into the wood. This time I'll try the spoon knife.

2016111510335934-IMG_1864-X3.jpg

Nice, I need one of the wider crooked knives.

Back