Two For Tuesday

Loving this combination. Between the two 99.99% of my cutting needs are met.
DSC01836_zpsaeeczx4n.jpg

that is a awesome combo Abe.
I wish I could find my Sebenza:(

Marl71
Sometimes simplicity is best:thumbup:

Thank you, the spalting on the Lady is just beautiful.

Phillip, CRK has introduced new inlays - Spalted Beech, Bog Oak etc. Have a look at their dealer sites. The spalted Beech is just awesome!!

Abe
There might be some confusion
What I meant was..........I have a Sebenza w/ a graphic and I have no idea where it is. I am beginning to think I have too much "stuff"

Abe
There might be some confusion
What I meant was..........I have a Sebenza w/ a graphic and I have no idea where it is. I am beginning to think I have too much "stuff"

You do have tooooo much stuff if you can't find your sebenza :eek:

Sometimes simplicity is best:thumbup:

Thanks. It is definitely a practical handle material, but something about canvas micarta just feels great in my hand. I like the look of wood better, and fancier phenolics are cool, but for a wood carving knife I think tried-and-true is best.

I know, I know...I'm late in posting this one. I was in the Snokies all week with no internet other than 4G on my phone at times. But I had two with some attitude with me on some of my wandering :)

DSC_5593.jpg

More from the trip into the mountains later, but yes... yes they really do shit in the woods :D

DSC_5607.jpg

A couple of chopper/slasher(s) from Ochsenkopf (Oxhead)... A hickory handled "Slashing Hook" and a "Gertl Swiss Pattern".

I've got a wooded section/area in the back of my lot with many vines and overgrowth that I try to keep after with annual maintenance and selective clearing.

Also a matching BSS/Handyman combo with navy burlap over natural liners and yellow pinstripes.

A couple of chopper/slasher(s) from Ochsenkopf (Oxhead)... A hickory handled "Slashing Hook" and a "Gertl Swiss Pattern".

I've got a wooded section/area in the back of my lot with many vines and overgrowth that I try to keep after with annual maintenance and selective clearing.

Also a matching BSS/Handyman combo with navy burlap over natural liners and yellow pinstripes.

Nice combo! And given the edged Shillelagh selection, I shall remember to stay on your good side too.

Last edited:
Back