UG/CGG picture thread

Great to see that I am not alone in my fondness for UG/CGG CRKs! Lots of beauties here.

Here's my large UG with opal triplet, born Nov 29th, 2011, to start the week off ...

UGCCGLGOPTrip.jpg

Small unique sebenza with rare B & W Reptillian Damascus that you seldom see Chris Reeve use.

Last edited:
I guess it's about time I show myself in here..... :eek:

Meet Marbles, a thing of beauty....

Marbles1_zpsab42c0bb.jpg~original

Marbles2_zpsb30638c4.jpg~original

Marbles-Reg_zps871ec951.jpg~original

Both Night Skys...

2NightSkysOnRock_zps5660f0c0.jpg~original

2NightSkysOnWall_zpsb1e11de9.jpg~original

My lefty Trapeze after a vacation at the spa...

BackFromCRKtrapeze1_zps42abaec4.jpg~original

BackFromCRKtrapeze4_zpsf6c32893.jpg~original

Adlerburg's pic, my knife...

AdlerburgsSmSebUG_zpsdcf9d44a.jpg~original

A Trapeze done as a blue UG...

BlueTrapOnRock.jpg~original

A crappy pic of several of my UG's/CGG's...

GraphicSebs.png~original

Have I teased enough? :p :D

Last edited:
I should get these out and take some quality pictures. You guys have all the photo skills! Lone_Wolfe has the cool little one in the corner now.

I think it's safe to say that one's going to be here for a while. ;) It made a trip to the Mothership a few months back, and they were very kind to it. :thumbup:

BTW, it 19 and 188 ever need a loving home.........

I was hoping that you were going to join the fray!!!

Tease as much as you want to! I love it!

Here's what I consider my most complicated UG ..... this one with black mother of pearl cabochon. This small was born on 4/30/2012.

UGCCGSMBMOP.jpg

Meet Marbles, a thing of beauty....

Marbles1_zpsab42c0bb.jpg

Marbles2_zpsb30638c4.jpg

Marbles-Reg_zps871ec951.jpg

Both Night Skys...

2NightSkysOnRock_zps5660f0c0.jpg

2NightSkysOnWall_zpsb1e11de9.jpg

My lefty Trapeze after a vacation at the spa...

BackFromCRKtrapeze1_zps42abaec4.jpg

BackFromCRKtrapeze4_zpsf6c32893.jpg

Adlerburg's pic, my knife...

AdlerburgsSmSebUG_zpsdcf9d44a.jpg

A Trapeze done as a blue UG...

BlueTrapOnRock.jpg

A crappy pic of several of my UG's/CGG's...

GraphicSebs.png

I was going to buy the marbles before it went up for sale, but felt it was too lady-like.....lol. Glad you got her Lone Wolfe....!!!

Here's another to get ready for the weekend. This large UG was born on December 20th, 2011.

UGCCGLGFeath.jpg

Like the well-balanced design ..... but wish they put a brown lanyard and different bead on to better match the design! I may change it out one day. Not quite sold on the midnight blue lanyard and blue hemisphere bead.

Here's another to get ready for the weekend. This large UG was born on December 20th, 2011.

UGCCGLGFeath.jpg

Like the well-balanced design ..... but wish they put a brown lanyard and different bead on to better match the design! I may change it out one day. Not quite sold on the midnight blue lanyard and blue hemisphere bead.

Beautiful Sebenza.......I agree on the brown lanyard.

I was going to buy the marbles before it went up for sale, but felt it was too lady-like.....lol. Glad you got her Lone Wolfe....!!!

I almost didn't get it, we'd given up and he offered it to someone else, then tossed me a couple trade options. Once I got it, I didn't think the design was feminine in person. Hard to describe, but beautiful in a way that my camera can't capture. The pics of it here don't even begin to do it justice.

Here's what I consider my most complicated UG ..... this one with black mother of pearl cabochon. This small was born on 4/30/2012.

UGCCGSMBMOP.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well Dennis your little thread just cost me another UG, and I couldn't be happier. This one of yours is especially appealing to me and your picture finally pushed me over the top.

Now I have another UG "project" to look forward to. A bit different in detail but similar, with a Blue Star Sapphire. Should be fun!

It is all your fault. Thank you my friend. :)

Looks like the daughter will be back out on the street............:D

Last edited:
Well Dennis your little thread just cost me another UG, and I couldn't be happier. This one of yours is especially appealing to me and your picture finally pushed me over the top.

Now I have another UG "project" to look forward to. A bit different in detail but similar, with a Blue Star Sapphire. Should be fun!

Looks like the daughter will be back out on the street............:D

Well, certainly look forward to seeing it once it is completed! And .... look at the bright side - It's hovering at the freezing mark up here this morning. At least you are in a warmer area, and won't have to feel guilty about sending her out wearing a heavy parka while trying to sell her(self) ..... made lemonade!!!

Well, certainly look forward to seeing it once it is completed! And .... look at the bright side - It's hovering at the freezing mark up here this morning. At least you are in a warmer area, and won't have to feel guilty about sending her out wearing a heavy parka while trying to sell her(self) ..... made lemonade!!!

Dennis you are absolutely right. It is pushing towards 90 here today and my little sweetheart is out there hard at work right now. Last evening when I was making out the order for the UG like yours, she was busy cutting down one of her already skimpy "sales" outfits. After her momma ran off she stepped right up to help support her daddy's CRK addiction. I raised her right. :thumbup:

She is a success because she makes and sells Lynchburg style lemonade, with a double jigger of Jack Daniels No. 7 in every glass. She seems to have quite a few repeat customers for some reason. ;)

It's been a slow day .... so I'll post my newest UG ... a small born on April 24th, 2013

UGCCGSMTE.jpg

Very tastefully done. I love the color combination and design. The gold accents just seem to set it off well.

Congratulations on another addition to an already outstanding and beautiful collection. :)

Love those opal triplets!!! Had never seen one until I noticed one a Sebenza! Then again ..... I am pretty much gem stone challenged!

UGCCGSMBMOP.jpg

Looks like the daughter will be back out on the street............:D[/QUOTE]

I Love this one, VERY NICE...!!!

UGCCGSMBMOP.jpg

I Love this one, VERY NICE...!!!

Gotta tell you, in addition to being a complicated design ..... she's a strange beast, to say the least. First .... she was born on April 30th, 2012. However .... she sports an S30V blade. Also, the frame slabs are from a much earlier period. The front side is stamped B09 and the rear, lock bar side, is stamped B10! Not sure (nor was Heather at CRK) why much older components were used when completing the knife .... but didn't much matter to me, as I liked the colors and the black MOP.

Back