Ugliest Folders?

I always thought the Valloton was the ugliest Spyderco ever made. The Spyder hole looks so out of place its almost absurd; almost like it was just stuck on top just to call it a Spyderco.

It reminds me of a Honda Civic with a big giant racing wing bolted to the back of the trunk.

Maybe not the ugliest spyderco, but what could have been an amazing looking knife otherwise. I think it would have looked best without the spyderhole, and I agree that it seems like an afterthought.

the spyderco vallaton isnt so bad... when i first saw the thing, the blade shape and classy sub hilt bolstered handle gave me the impression that it was some spyderco/mcusta collaboration lol. i thought the knife resembled or was influenced by japanese cranes hahaha. maybe im crazy, i dont know :)

C149G_L.jpg

l_lucky1_6.jpg

3 pages and no one has posted this yet? :p

swiss_army_knife.jpg

Then there's the tool logic SLP2...

1000818i.jpg

Kershaw makes some of the ugliest knives ever just because of their pocket clips...

Agreed, the speedform II is a perfect example. Beautiful knife, excellent materials and construction, HORRENDOUS pocket clip. I carry all of my edc knives clipped to my right front pocket so an ugly clip is an absolute deal breaker for me.

Just because their pocket clips are ugly doesn't mean the knives are. I think kershaw makes some of the nicest looking knives around when it comes to simplicity and utilitarian designs.

I think Jill may be my dream woman.
She totes a gun - a revolver at that, is a knife nut, and can make a funny looking knife look gorgeous.

That is awesome.

Jill, will you marry me?

Lol.

Pretty much any Cold Steel product for me. Mainly the black blade. If I get one I would strip the coating.

"Blarghf."
Still laoghing over that. Ugly comes to mind when I think of that Spyderco "Warrior" but i'm pretty tolerant having a Kershaw E.T. myself I guess. FWIW, the ET is a very smooth and useful knife.

Back