Umnumzaan little modify

I tried to do with S21 but unfortunately there is not enough space for two back spacers...

"Norvox mod" complete. Love it!

IMAG0239_zpsafzwonf3.jpg

Last edited:
Mind giving a price point of how much it cost you? I understand if you don't feel comfortable telling. I only ask because I am curious, I am calling them tomorrow to order these for two of my zaans.

Mind giving a price point of how much it cost you? I understand if you don't feel comfortable telling. I only ask because I am curious, I am calling them tomorrow to order these for two of my zaans.
Screw - 3$
Pin - 3$
Back Spacer - 4,65$
+ shipping
That's it ;)

Cost me $12.15!
Parts as Norvox stated above plus $1.50 shipping.

Norvox Mod it is then. I'll have them ship the parts with my Star-Tac when it is on its way back from the spa. I can't wait!

It looks like overkill to me from an engineering design standpoint. Just my two cents. Nice work though.

It looks like overkill to me from an engineering design standpoint. Just my two cents. Nice work though.

That is probably very true. I look at it like having double lugs, 60% lockup, and VHB tape. Some things just look cool and some provide more strength or function than absolutely necessary. Personally, I dig it's clean simplicity.

Nice idea. :thumbup: I think I'll call CRK and get a set of these parts. Thanks for posting this.

:eek: I didn't expect such an interest in this mod... It's called "Norvox Mod" ;)
Nice!

:eek: I didn't expect such an interest in this mod... It's called "Norvox Mod" ;)
Nice!

Gotta give credit where credit is due. You're the first I saw do it, it should be named rightfully so. It's an inexpensive, clean, easy, and classy mod...a following was only a matter of time.

I'm like sad now. I've been staring at my new to me 21 for the last 45 minutes trying to see how I can put in some spacers and screws in the lanyard hole. Lol.

Back