Umnumzaan little modify

Got it!

Umnum_kit.JPG

These look great. Thanks for the info and all the posts about the little modification. Ordered and should be here shortly.

I ordered my parts kit from CRK in Idaho at 12:16 AM Tuesday and picked it up at my local PO here on the Cape around noon on Thursday. Kit and postage totaled a whopping $12.61. Hard to beat the service and price from CRK! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here's my Norvox mod finished up in a few minutes tonight--

KWIfhx2.jpg

--and here's the knife with a fresh lanyard hung off the new rear post--

vqn2RlI.jpg

Pretty sweet! :cool:

:thumbsup:
I ordered my parts kit from CRK in Idaho at 12:16 AM Tuesday and picked it up at my local PO here on the Cape around noon on Thursday. Kit and postage totaled a whopping $12.61. Hard to beat the service and price from CRK! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here's my Norvox mod finished up in a few minutes tonight--

KWIfhx2.jpg

--and here's the knife with a fresh lanyard hung off the new rear post--

vqn2RlI.jpg

Pretty sweet! :cool:

Chazzy!! Wow what a great idea. I love it. Looks really nice. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Chazzy!! Wow what a great idea. I love it. Looks really nice. :thumbsup:
I my love StarTac with that mod and it is a great idea, but it's not mine. Credit where credit is due goes to our OP here-- N Norvox -- hence my reference to the Norvox Mod.

How's it going, Thin-Slice Thin-Slice ? I posted this pic at The Official Lanyard Thread back on Aug 27 soon after I finished the mod and tied up a fresh lanyard. You can see the tiniest little bit of white showing at the loop which indicated to me a slight cut with the gut-cord showing through. Looking at it now after 3 1/2 weeks or so and several carries, not only does it not seem worse, but I can't seem to find it at all.

At that position, the blade does not pinch the cord when closed, though at the more forward stand-off it seemed that the belly might. I prefer the rearward position anyway as it's higher in pocket and flops out better. I keep my blades pretty damn sharp and the occasional light touch doesn't seem like it's gonna be a problem there.

eYC6UJR.jpg

Back