USN release

Show me the Bacon!
Kudos to CRK for putting out all these unique knives! They all look great!

Everything has a catch lately. Ooo that would like nice on a mnandi too.

Who got them?

First come first lucky buyers got them.

I left about 3pm. There were still 3 tanto and one drop point in the black zaans. Not the Damascus blades, the all black zaans. Anne said this was the first time they offered an all black knife.

Next to them was the Prometheus shop. They had their CRK exclusives with their logo on the scale. Around 2pm all the small sebenza were gone and only one large seb remained.

I like all things CRK, but $600 seemed a bit steep for the Prometheus

First come first lucky buyers got them.

I left about 3pm. There were still 3 tanto and one drop point in the black zaans. Not the Damascus blades, the all black zaans. Anne said this was the first time they offered an all black knife.

Next to them was the Prometheus shop. They had their CRK exclusives with their logo on the scale. Around 2pm all the small sebenza were gone and only one large seb remained.

I'd be interested in a DLC drop point if they become available again. How much were they going for?

I'd be interested in a DLC drop point if they become available again. How much were they going for?

$600 for large I believe- I think these will become a regular item.. Not DLC though
KG Gunkote

f0a8TFI.jpg

Back