• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"uxo2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten to know Rolando on a more personal level over the years here. He lives just up the Coast, & he (like myself) shares a passion for spending much of his free time, fishing along the beaches of SoCal, often with his daughter.
We've dealt with one other on a few occasions, both as member's & as friends. Out of the blue once, in a way to show me his gratitude, he sent me a package, which included a few fishing lures, & a few Seabee pins that he had specially bought for me from some Veteran/military store.
Rolando is a very thoughtful person, a Veteran, & IMO (like so many other's have already stated here), a stellar stand up BF member.

Is there more to this story? I’m confused with the worthiness of the name calling in the OP. I don’t see anything in the original interaction worthy of this.

If I was in your shoes, it would be, “well thank you for the $10 scales! Stand up, guy!” Then I would get out my sandpaper and water and sand them smooth. 🤷🏼‍♂️

razorburn razorburn It would cost you more than $10 to ship them back. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I think he acted fairly. Although I understand that it can be frustrating getting subpar scales, I’m pretty sure uxo2 uxo2 didn’t make them himself.

Hope you guys can work this out...time will tell.

I cannot believe this!

razorburn razorburn started a GBU on me and didn't even tag me!
That alone should be a warning to all,

A little back story.
razorburn razorburn
I sold him some clear acrylic scales made on Etsy for $20 + $10 shipping because he lives in Canada.
Shipped April 13.

26th of April he said he didn't like them.
Claimed they were chipped...
So I did what any seller would do.

Same day he complained 26th of April
I gave him a refund minus shipping.
Ok, First I indeed receive them on a Thursday April 22 in my P.O. Box but didn't check it until Friday.I brought the scales home with me on the Friday but forgot to open the package until Monday at my desk at work.That was when I saw the awful scales and I immediately pm'ed uxo2.

Below is the package and tracking.
MkKolww.jpg

Ok, First I indeed receive them on a Thursday April 22 in my P.O. Box but didn't check it until Friday.I brought the scales home with me on the Friday but forgot to open the package until Monday at my desk at work.That was when I saw the awful scales and I immediately pm'ed uxo2.

How about posting screen shot of our conversations
Because shipping and the fact you received them is not an issue

Here are screen shots of our communications

1-The 26th of April I did refund his money minus shipping because he was dissatisfied with them.

2-He provided no PICTURES of the issues he had with them and I dont know if he installed them and beggared them up.
3- He lives in Canada... That is why I was paid PP F&F.
4- Since he would have to pay even more to return them... I told him to keep them and refunded the initial cost..

Then I get a pm from him on the 28th of JUNE

Now it is JULY the 19th

View attachment 1602903
View attachment 1602904
View attachment 1602905
View attachment 1602906
Reason that I contact uxo2 months later was to get an explaination for his action.As I had forgot about the transaction but saw his package in the corner.With work and all, I just really seen the need to contact him.As I know what a dishonest seller he actually is.

razorburn razorburn

You do see the issue here yes? Even after months uxo2 uxo2 still refunded the selling price of the scales, let you save money on shipping them back, and let you keep them.

I’m failing to see where the thread is worthy of a BAD prefix. Would you rather spend the $20-30 to send them back for your other $10?

I’m not trying to be rude...but what is up, man?

razorburn razorburn

Keep writing....
Keep flinging insults and slurs
Bladeforums is reading.
You started this thread... Your perfect opportunity to
post some nice clear screen shots of how I responded to you

Is there more to this story? I’m confused with the worthiness of the name calling in the OP. I don’t see anything in the original interaction worthy of this.

If I was in your shoes, it would be, “well thank you for the $10 scales! Stand up, guy!” Then I would get out my sandpaper and water and sand them smooth. 🤷🏼‍♂️

razorburn razorburn It would cost you more than $10 to ship them back. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I think he acted fairly. Although I understand that it can be frustrating getting subpar scales, I’m pretty sure uxo2 uxo2 didn’t make them himself.

Hope you guys can work this out...time will tell.
Hello S&F, the scale are far worse than pictured, the countersinks for the handle screws are not centered.

I haven't even tried the scales on one of my Manix2 knives to even know if they are too small.

Yes,you are right that it would cost more than $10 to ship them back but it's all about PRINCIPLES,ETHICS AND QUALMS

My only regret is not shipping the scales back immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back