• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"uxo2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello S&F, the scale are far worse than pictured, the countersinks for the handle screws are not centered.

I haven't even tried the scales on one of my Manix2 knives to even know if they are too small.

Yes,you are right that it would cost more than $10 to ship them back but it's all about PRINCIPLES,ETHICS AND QUALMS

My only regret is not shipping the scales back immediately.
I agree with you on that one...it was just months too long.
I don’t doubt that the scales may not be up to snuff. That would be a bummer.

However, I do believe in “pick your battles,” I’m not sure that this was a good one to pick.

🤷🏼‍♂️

Yes but uxo2 claims they were not.

Again,I contacted him, months later.....only to get an explaination for his actions.

razorburn razorburn

I didn't accuse you of installing them because that would be rude.
But you are a rude person.... So maybe you did install them and caused all the chipping
from improper assembly.

Again you admit you waited MONTHS to let me know there is a issue.
I took you for your word and did not accuse you of installing them
and refund the cash because of cost and even told you to keep them.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 7.46.10 PM.png

The scales were advertised as new, and the pics not that great.

I would be unhappy if they arrived in that condition as well.

🤷‍♂️

The scales were advertised as new, and the pics not that great.

I would be unhappy if they arrived in that condition as well.

🤷‍♂️

Would you of waited a month to let me know you are not happy with them?
and sent me some pics to show why.

Just clearing something up...the scales were shipped April 13, they arrived April 22 according to the tracking posted in this thread.
The refund was given April 26...so the original issue of subpar scales was obviously chatted about shortly after receiving them.

And then months later you started this thread? What happened in those two months?

Just clearing something up...the scales were shipped April 13, they arrived April 22 according to the tracking posted in this thread.
The refund was given April 26...so the original issue of subpar scales was obviously chatted about shortly after receiving them.

And then months later you started this thread? What happened in those two months?
Nothing really happened,it's just like I said, I just wanted an explaination. I didn't really read uxo2 pms.

I actually forgot all about the scales and have been busy.Not logging on or even posting.

Talk about Childish behavior, uxo2 earlier today left me negative feedback, for a transaction that has been already left.

V6fME9C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back