Vol 2 khukuri dvd - what do you guys want?

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
So far, so good Danny...the Browns have *one* in a row...were you barefoot?

Man!
I just filmed the introduction video for the new DVD!
IT is so awesome, if you guys dont all say "what the f$ck!??!?!"
Ill give you your money back!

I don't know how to pronounce a dollar sign.

Oh, wait, you meant... yeah, I get it :D :) ......

tsf

Multiple sentry elimination. Multiple opponents with 15-20" kukri of choice in strong hand and AK Bowie in reverse grip in off hand. Bo and Jo vs kukri. Using buttcap for strikes and pressure point for less lethal control of oppnent. Incorporate strikes with the spine in a waza. Hell, just go crazy! (or postal)

Ok,

12" -16" Khukuri from concealement vs handgun at close quarters, ;)

Khukuri ( or two)vs. mutiple opponents with chains, bats, etc, :(

khukuri and clear ballistic riot shield defending indoors vs terrorist assault squad w/ body armour and automatic weapons. :eek:

Khukuri vs overconfident person with cheap katana! :D

Thanks!

Tom

Alas, no.

Just some thoughts...

I'll be curious to see whatever you come up with on this whole project though!

take care,

Tom

Simulation of "cave fighting" in Afghanistan. Kukri / Tomahawk vs large dagger style blade in restricted environment.

send me a pic and dimensions of the kind of tomahawk you'd like to see used and consider it done.

BruiseLeee said:
Interrogation techniques using the Karda and Chakma. :)

Don't forget the YCS awl. I'm pretty sure it goes in your adversary's ear.

AA :D

Chakma & Karda as throwing weapons during the assault...

Use of double khukuri against katana...

and throw in some of those beautiful tatoo'd Japanese girls that you posted as hostages to be gratefully rescued :D

Steely_Gunz

Got the Khukuri fevah
Take out a fleet of 20,000 pirate ships after you turn down a request by them to play "Stairway to Heaven" (Or is the that St-Arrrrr-way to Heaven) on your super sweet ninja guitar because you only play stuff that is super sweet and "rox harder than hard". Kill about 100,000 of the pirates with a bilton, another 74 should meet their maker by the dreaded ninja-death-tickle technique. Then play a guitar solo where you play "Stairway to Heaven' backwards just to prove that it neither rox harder than hard nor is it super sweet. This it turn sinks everyone of the pirate ships in exactly 4.7 seconds. Furthermore is sinks every pirate ship ever built. Then, the super hot pirate princess with her eyepatch and jolly roger bikini teleports down from her spaceship and says "A ninja with a 5" blade, a super sweet axe, and knowledge of the death tickle technique has killed every pirate that has ever lived and probably few that didn't even know they were pirates....All while wearing dalmation PJs! Kiss me you fool!" You refuse because she is a pirate and that is not the ninja way. Plus she only loves you for your PJs and rocking skillz. Then she explodes. <<fade out with rock ballad>>.

That would be something that I personally would like to see. I've heard ninjas can do all of that stuff.

On a more serious note, I would like to see kerambit and AK bowie techniques being used. How about a set up where some one confronts you as you begin to enter your car/house/whatever? I've alwasy wondered how to handle that kind of situation. Thanks for making this DVD, Danny. I'm sure everyone in the cantina really appreciates the time and effort you're putting into this. BTW, no harm meant by the Robert Hamburger ninja stuff;)

Jake

DannyinJapan said:
If you want a copy of Vol 1 or 2:
1. paypal me 10$ (that pays for a blank dvd-r and shipping from Japan)
2. paypal a donation to Uncle Bill for the people of Birghorka
3. send me an email stating that you will not show the video to bad/stupid people.
Will you take a money order?