Vol 2 khukuri dvd - what do you guys want?

Will you take a money order?

Well, why dont you just send some money to Uncle bill the way you normally do and then let me know and Ill send it to you.
You dont need to send me any money as long as you send some to Uncle Bill to help out the people of Birghorka.

Steely,
There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
and she's buying a Kumar Chitlangi.

when it gets here she knows,
with a swish it will go
and the branches will tumble and wither.

oooo-oooo-ooooh, oooo-ooo-oo-oooh
and shes buying a kumar chitlangi.

That's frickin' brilliant!!

But if you sing it backwards is it some satanic incantation? That would be *really* far-out! :D

Let me know when these are done. I'll probably get one!

Namaarie

Seeing as I will now be adding some manjushree stuff to the dvd, anything else anybody wants?
Satori? Any of the new guys ?
Any requests?

Hand and/or weapon trapping making good use of a kukuri's shape.

jw556

I don't think I even know enough to know what to ask for! I'll have to wait for Vol. III I'm assuming that volume II will make an instant expert, and I will be all ready to give advice! ;)

DannyinJapan said:
Seeing as I will now be adding some manjushree stuff to the dvd, anything else anybody wants?
Satori? Any of the new guys ?
Any requests?

I'd be fine with just seeing the Manjushree in action. Beer cans and milk jugs cannot tell the whole story.

Now, it will be a wooden manjushree... I cant get real swords past customs...
I will do my best with it though.
In Japan that kind of sword, the double-edged, wide bladed sword is called a "ken."
They are usually considered religious or sacred. Fudo Myo (guardian of the gates of hell) holds a ken in his right hand.

Regardless of the blade material, I'm interested in seeing some actual techniques performed with it. The 'ole Satori-ryu flop-n-twitch just isn't cutting it. (Pun intended.)

anybody volunteer to make me a nice wooden manjushree?
I dont really have the tools or talent for such a thing...

Back