W&SS Forum Custom Neck Knife Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone, hell someone had to push the rear of the pack up a notch i have broad shoulders

Thanks Jason, great stuff man! Congrats Koyote, hell of a knife man! Going into this I wanted to do well in the ergos and cutting tasks so I am pleased with the results. I know my fit and finish will come in time with the help from all the great makers on this forum helping me out. Thanks GH for the sheath, it was awesome!

Uh. Oh. Rick didn't come out on top. Mod wrath will be coming upon us all :eek: :eek:

:p

Good job Christof :)

Chris, i have to hand it to ya, ya spanked your teachers ass!! Im proud of ya!

Congrats to all. Have enjoyed this thread very much.

I guess 7th isn't bad; considering I took 19th out of 21 last time around. I would like to point out though, if it was judged by knife only I would have taken 2nd place.:D

A big thanks to all the testers for the hard work, I enjoyed it!

I will be limping away from this one as well:D! Great work by all makers and Thanks for doing this Challenge!

I guess 7th isn't bad; considering I took 19th out of 21 last time around. I would like to point out though, if it was judged by knife only I would have taken 2nd place.:D

From the bottom to the middle.. next time, you will be in the top overall :thumbup: (Or.. that is how it works on paper, anyway)

7th isn't bad at all!

You took 6th AA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Big Chris made one heck of a cutter ....... better size/carry system and he would have been ..........

I was just looking, and saw that AA finished 6th, too.

Thanks for taking the time to test the blades, testers, and making them, makers (or if it is a hobby.. hobbyists?)

Can't wait for the next challenge. Here is where patience is a virtue. :D

I hear the echo's of laughter all the way from tn right now!! Lmao
when chris "kfu" came in my shop,i knew he was gonna be a maker to contend with!
Thats my boy right there! And im so damn proud of him!!

Yeppers thanks jason!! Really if you cut genital warts off i know my knife was there first,maybe know one really wanted to handle it much!!!lmaooooooooo! Come on rick,fire in on that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back