• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

W2 round bar tool steel

got my steel too!
it is beautiful!
gonna get me some popeye arms making stuff out of this
(i dont have a power hammer)
~chris

Well folks, I'm getting close to pulling the plug on this sale. W2 is my favorite steel and I can't find anymore. I'll sell a little more, then keep the rest.

If any of ya'll want any, let me know pretty soon. This has been fun and you folks have been great to deal with, I appreciate it.

Thanks all,

Chris and all, I have kept my first post updated with size and prices of available W2, but I'll copy and paste it here. I really like this stuff also:D

3/4'' round 11'' long $5.00 shipped, minimum 15 bars. (25 bars for $110)SOLD OUT

7/8'' round 11'' long $7.00 shipped, minimum 10 bars. (20 bars for $120)SOLD OUT

1'' round 11'' long $8.50 shipped, minimun 10 bars. SOLD OUT

1-1/8'' round 11'' long $11.00 shipped, minimum 8 bars. (16 bars for $160)SOLD OUT

1-1/4'' round 10'' long $12.00 shipped, minimum 6 bars. (12 bars for $134)SOLD OUT

1-5/8" round 11" long $23.00 shipped, minimum 4 bars. (6 bars for $130)SOLD OUT

1-3/4" round 11" long $27.00 shipped, minimum 4 bars. (6 bars for $155)

Price includes shipping.

The 1-1/4" and 1-5/8" is sold out. Thanks guys!

I do have a good bit of 1-3/4" still available, listed below.

1-3/4" round 11" long (7.75lbs) $27.00 shipped, minimum 4 bars. (6 bars for $155)

I still have a little of the 1-3/4" W2.

I also have a 48 lb box of square/rectangle, W2 bars, 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", 8" to 11" long, $160 shipped. Just let me know and I'll get it ready to go. SOLD

Thanks guys!!!

Hey all, pulled this thread up from the depths. Did some diggin and came up with some 2" round W2, I have more than I thought :D

I have also received much feed back on this steel along with my own experiences. All of this round stock is Much more consistent than the first batch of square/rectangle W2 I was selling and the hamon potential is off the charts. Photo below :)

I will start a new thread next week for the 2" W2 with price and info.

Thanks,

riad24.jpg

WoW....Put me down for some of that. let me know. Post your heat treat method too.;)

Larry

So where the heck did you find the new stuff, Don? lol

Thanks guys!
No chance of selling out too quick. I'll start a new thread when I'm ready to start shipping.

Hope you have a lot of it. I can't order this week or next, but I will want some more a little later...lol.

Don, I would like some, too, please.
Thanks,
Mitch

Should have a bunch of the 2" rounds cut and ready to ship soon.

Look for a new thread.

Thanks, Guys!!!

Back