Wait 'til you See What Is Coming Next!!!

Somewhere in that neighborhood. . . . still figuring that part out. . .. . :thumbup:

Jerry :D

.220"+ CG!:thumbup:

Skunk can get a skinny version for the store...call it the "Fish Tank Buster";)

BTW, the hammer pommel would be nice as well.

When are the test team models going out?;)

One pointy end is enough for me. I'd pick one up with the hammer, probl'y not with the point.

Thanks for the peek. If we are voting - my preference is no choil, "hammer time" and less than .25....

Of course it is Busse Combat knives not Busse Boundary Waters knives. A skull crusher and heavier blade may be more appropriate for a military application.

Being a less violent type of person, I'd go for the hammer type of pommel. I'm sure it would still hurt like hell to be struck with the hammer version, but it seems to be more useful for other purposes. :thumbup: ...Maybe if you extended this another quarter or third of an inch, it might serve well as a blunt "crusher" in addition to its other better uses...? Just a thought for possibility using the best of both ideas. :)

I vote for Choil + Glass Breaker,Skull Crusher :thumbup:

Or a new batch of SJTAC or a NMSJTAC :D :thumbup:

3618253856_a428f9d5c7_o.jpg

I like that or the hammer! not a fan of the V skull crusher though.

If it doesn't have the "Skullcrusher", I won't even give it another thought.

I won't give it a thought until the final version comes out.................. then I'll decide if I want one or not.

i just don't see what the skullcrusher is useful for, besides the crushing of skulls. I think the flat end would be more useful.

that's why I like kellyglanzer's chop, part flat, part glass breaker, sweet looking.

For those who have seen the pics of the Tank buster prototypes, would you prefer the Standard Pointed Tac Butt on the left?. . . Or the all new "Hammer Time" Tank Buster Butt on the right? :confused:

Let me know, :thumbup:

TankBusterButt.jpg

The Classic on the left definitely.

Les.

i just don't see what the skullcrusher is useful for, besides the crushing of skulls. I think the flat end would be more useful.

I find it most useful in pummeling tinder, digging and in parting out animals. It could be useful in combat, but I have not tested it in that arena.

Somewhere in that neighborhood. . . . still figuring that part out. . .. . :thumbup:

A name like Tankbuster deserves a THICK blade. .270 - .320 range would be my choice. Maybe later on put out a Skinny Tankbuster for those limp wristed sissies who can't hold a real knife.

Here ya go!!!!

2 different possible butts are pictured below. Standard "Skull Crusher" style on left and new "Hammer Time" style on right.

TankBusterButt.jpg

Last edited:
Back