Walking Dead season 8 (Spoiler Alert)

u812

Gold Member
It is near. Hoping it will be a great season. Hoping for Busse content.
Really looking forward to a good season after suffering trough Fear the Walking Dead.
iu24gtz.jpg

I will have the TV on in my office as I pay bills and send some emails...if it sounds interesting I will stop to watch...

Vaccine is discovered, everyone cured in season opener... lol ;):D

AGAIN with the "disjointed" time episodes.

They've wore that schtick out, I'm tired of so many per season, it's seemingly.every episode now

I am going to watch it again. Found it a little hard to follow.

They gathered at the base of tower, where the enemy could've dropped (improvised) grenades on them.
Whatever happened to 20 paces between each man?

I guess they have to milk Negan for all he's worth and let him show up later, like they did with the Governor.:rolleyes:

I also thought WTF?! They had +20 long range rifles, guns and nobody got a clear shot on any of them?!! :eek:

As for knives, sadly no Busse in this episode. I saw Cold Steel (Rick's hatchet), BudK (Carol's knuckle duster knife), SOG (Regina's knife) and Daryl was carrying a wooden handled knife in a leather sheath

Hopefully we'll see some good knife action next week!

They can hit 20 walkers in a row(headshots) from 75ft with an M9 (Beretta must being paying a ton for all those close ups in both series) but can't hit a living person with a rifle from 50ft.

Back