Walking Dead season 8 (Spoiler Alert)

Anybody able to make out the handle of the big knife hanging from Daryl's belt on the commercial for the next season of TWD? Maybe it's just my mind projecting what I want it to be but I could swear I saw black canvas and the shine of a tube fastener attached to a sheathed blade big enough to be something like a MOABOLO........

I think it's a MOABOLO Rambo hybrid lookibng thing. You see him later on sharpening it. A Rambolo.

Anybody able to make out the handle of the big knife hanging from Daryl's belt on the commercial for the next season of TWD? Maybe it's just my mind projecting what I want it to be but I could swear I saw black canvas and the shine of a tube fastener attached to a sheathed blade big enough to be something like a MOABOLO........

I think it's a MOABOLO Rambo hybrid lookibng thing. You see him later on sharpening it. A Rambolo.

It looks like some fat-bellied saw-back bowie at 2:45 in this trailer (the video wouldn't embed, so it's a link to the video on the Hollywood Reporter website). Not a Busse that I've ever seen before.

Just a guess but with all that went on with the knock off of the TGLB we most likely will not see a Busse in the show again. I have not noticed a name brand knife in the show lately. Morgan pull some Pakistan lock back looking knife out of a box on the show last night.

Just a guess but with all that went on with the knock off of the TGLB we most likely will not see a Busse in the show again. I have not noticed a name brand knife in the show lately. Morgan pull some Pakistan lock back looking knife out of a box on the show last night.

I wonder if the busse factory got invaded by walkers while the Boss and crew were drunk?! Nah, it’s probably a shipping issue.

Someone needs to whip out an fmv8...aka ultimate walker silencer!

There was one more Busse that made a cameo after the wanna-be TGLB. Deanna's son had a Busse dagger with him when that big rig crashed into the fence at Alexandria.

Back