Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by tyr_shadowblade, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford

Aug 20, 2008
    [youtube]u9u_u7sz4to[/youtube]

2. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    I have to add a little here... When I saw Ren's & Mrs. RTDT's info posted, I personally saw it as both a veiled thread and an open invitation for anyone who wants to impress or "back up" RYP, to hassle them both by using this info to do so off the forums. Almost like the Mantis Militia situation from a year or so ago, but worse, and with bad intentions. Why else would he post their contact info in his forum? He could have PM'd Ren with it to get the "I know where you are, muthafrakker." message across... Or just called him. Frankly I suspect that it was a veiled call to arms by a forum's 'leader' to try and bully Ren, and also his wife who has done absolutely nothing to deserve this. :thumbdn:

3. KuRUpTD

KuRUpTD

Aug 5, 2008
    [​IMG]

4. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010
    That was about as satisfying as half a handjob.

5. cj65

cj65 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2008
    thanks Numbers.:thumbup:

I am amazed at how much you watch the numbers Numbers. :confused::D

You are a real person on the internet right?

Please tell me you are not fake like bushybushy?

6. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010
    In my short 4 months of being on this forum, I have never seen a thread with 8 lines of members viewing it at one time . . . this had got to be some sort of record.
    Be safe.

7. tyr_shadowblade

tyr_shadowblade Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 3, 2006
    Encouraging your fanboys to cyberstalk Ren's family isn't a nice thing to do.

I disagree with most of the things that Ren posts. Frequently, tequila is a factor with his posts. He is immature, bizarre, posts poo pics, and seems convinced we're at war with Canada. You don't need to take Ren seriously, he is nearly retarded -- but we all like him because he is a good guy with a good heart who has had a rough life. And you want to mess with his family.

A sociopathic egomaniac is incapable of admitting he was wrong or apologizing. You just keep pushing it. You are clearly spinning out of control. I advice you to start drinking heavily. Scotch would be a good choice, but you strike me as a Cosmopolitan swigging metrosexual with neatly manicured fingernails.

Seriously, chug a bottle of scotch and take a break from posting here for a week. If you come back, apologize for what you done and try to tone down the attitude and do better in the future . . . if that is even possible for you. You keep acting the way you are and your business and reputation are going to crash and burn. I hath prognosticated thusly.

8. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod

Jan 14, 2001
    Holy habaneros CJ, how did you get to 7k so fast? Post ho, PM me all your private/personal info and I'll send you a knife... :thumbup:

9. stabman

stabman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Yep.:thumbup:

10. Boondock Saint

Boondock Saint

Aug 30, 2002
    Wow...I just don't know how to feel right now. I have always been a huge RYP supporter, and I agree if someone E'Fs with you, F them BUT...To mess with their family? I just don’t know how I feel about that. I mean I know, I know, the info was out there but... It just seems like dirty pool. Post all the dirt on the original offender ya want but, I'd have to draw the line at this family. I'm just a little disappointed right now. We'll see what time will bring. I think this situation can still be salvaged, but then again, I'm a very positive person. :)

11. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005
    i only see 5. you must have a tiny screen.

and apparently you haven't been to a busse ganza.

Mark McKenzie likes this.
  12. Medic1210

Medic1210

Sep 16, 2002
    Holy shit man, you see what you caused?? You should be ashamed of yourself.

13. 1234

1234 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Instigators !

Oh my !

1234,,,,:D

14. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford

Aug 20, 2008
    I just keep thinking that there are at least 10 guys out there with DPX tattoos right now and I'm wondering what they're thinking. lol

15. You know I am going to respond to this thread although I should not. Mr. Pelton I will take the high road and apologize for some of the things I posted. I have been a collector and purveyor of knives for over 35 years. My personal collection is valued at best estimate of over $100k. I have been a presence in the knife industry for years. That said, I am uncomfortable with your machoism. Its tough enough defending my right to carry knives and firearms as it is. Your macho talk just gives fuel to those who wish to strip us of our rights. You can fly off to burma or whereever but I have responsibilities here at home. You threaten my rights with your talk. With regards to your HEST F it is unfortunate that quality control was not in place and an inferior product was shipped. i applaud you for making it right for your customers. But I have to say I was really creeped out when you post my work and my wifes work info and numbers on this forum without my permission. WTF was that about. Monday morning I will now be filing compliance documents with home office incase I am now audited by FINRA or the SEC. Thanks for that by the way. Way out of line.

As for everyone else. I think everyone has said their piece any more said would be redundant. So I again am taking the high road and asking that we leave it at that and give Mr Pelton a break from the ass raping...

Thank you,

Ren

16. a.l.hare

a.l.hare

Sep 16, 2008
    RYP, as a person who makes a living as a journalist, I think you understand the ebb and flow of questions and answers. I may have been vague in my question of your intent which, in turn, invited an equally vague response. If I may, let me be clear in my question. Did you compile and release the personal information of a forum member and his wife (who as far as I can tell did not post anywhere and had no involvement) without permission and with the intent of intimidating that forum member into ceasing derogatory comments towards your products and followers? And, if so, Why such a drastic step?

By the way, My name is Alan Hare. You know me as Bink Hare. I am one of your facebook friends and have been for a while, feel free to look me up. I respect what you do, have done, and stand for. Because of this, I expect a no bullshit answer to my questions.

With Respect,
    Alan Hare

17. Reflexred

Reflexred

Dec 7, 2010
    you guys crack me up, you are talking to RYP like he is some knife maker business man. in reality this is a guy who deals with crazy M-Fers on a regular basis who decided to make a stout knife and offer it to people who need it. where he made the mistake was allowing all of you vaginas to order one. How can you possibly expect a businessman response from someone who makes a living dealing with HOSTILE people?!?! You all (well..maybe some of you) know that if you were talked to the way you talk to him, you would be throwing punches and breaking ribs.

DPX's FIRST folder EVER had one freakin flaw and you jump on it like flies on shit. To me, that's just pathetic..if you don't want the freakin knife then don't buy it/return it..there are plenty of people waiting in line who don't give a flying "F" about this stupid ef-n blog who will be happy to take your knife. in fact - if you don't want yours send them to me, ill pay the freakin shipping...

Ren- bottom line is this, dont poke the lion with your stick and then act surprised when he eats you...

adios dumb mofos

18. GWashington1732

GWashington1732 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 20, 2009
    :D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

I have a migrane now, thanks a lot. :p

19. Ultimate

Ultimate

Jul 5, 2009
    Thanks for posting this :thumbup:

20. Gator33324

Gator33324

Aug 26, 2010
    I am out as well. I was willing to put up with a lot, but this whole mess has crossed the line.

I should have trusted my gut when I was asked for a payment without an estimated ship date only to learn less than a week later about the splitting of the companies. It's all starting to make sense now.

I just hope it doesn't take 6 weeks to get my money back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.