Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by tyr_shadowblade, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unky_gumbi

unky_gumbi

Aug 28, 2009
    Hi I am George From Winnipeg Manitoba, I am a member of the BFC family, I didn't like the knife from the start, but hey at that time I wouldn't have bought it based on style alone. Now I wouldn't buy anything associated with the DPX name base solely on the owners attitude and the way he handles himself.

2. Maniacal Pete

Maniacal Pete

Oct 16, 2010
    BWAHAHAHA!
    That whole post is Hilarious.

You're a Legend in your own Mind.

pete

3. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    Cool. So why did 100 + people decided to spend their Friday night here?

As I said earlier. Its Friday night. These are not the droids you are looking for....

Peace out

4. Medic1210

Medic1210

Sep 16, 2002

Yeah, I can see it now... "Don't kill me!!! I'm a journalist!!! I can get your story out!!!! Kill the bad men with guns who are protecting me!!! They're the ones that want to do you harm!!!"

5. Mack

Mack Expert Ultracrepidarian Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    You have a high opinion of yourself. That opinion is not shared by the rest of us. You don't scare me. I don't think you scare anyone. Those that run from you are not running from fear. They run because they don't want to be associated with you.
    I've read some of what you've written. I'm not impressed.

6. 1234

1234 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Congrats on 7K , CJ !!

All good posts !

1234,,,,,,,:D

7. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010

Pathetic at best. Still just hokey sales pitches. Nothing to see here folks. :thumbdn:

8. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005
    well now, quite a few of us like it here. there are few other places like it, and certainly none in the "real world".

if you find the forum environment so comical and insignificant, remember it is bladeforums.com that has basically give you your knife business (along with esee knives, of course).

so do i. so do a lot of people here. lots members here are cops, fireman, marines, soldiers, airmen, seamen, guardsmen, teachers....

misdirection.

someone else's bad behavior does not justify your own.

9. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    I'm watching old episodes of Dexter right now. This forum is quite the place to be on a Friday night.

10. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod

Jan 14, 2001
  11. darthsoaker

darthsoaker

May 2, 2006
    Because they enjoy watching the forum equivalent of this:

[​IMG]

12. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford

Aug 20, 2008
    I'm so confused about what the eff you guys are talking about. I read Coyja's original post and it didn't seem like that big a deal to me? What am I missing here?

13. hunter s thompson

hunter s thompson

Oct 17, 2007
    Most of us don't have a group of well armed and well trained soldiers guarding him while he is in the dangerous place. Of course if we did we probably wouldn't throw those same guys under a bus once we didn't need them anymore.

14. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005
    exactly.....

15. dinozzo

dinozzo

Oct 31, 2009
    I dont think people returning knives and canceling orders qualifies as the result of a successful ad campaign.

Also you have over 9k posts here, who are you trying to kid with all your "go outside, its only the internet" stuff?

as for RYP, you have your head up your ass sir. Your people skills are quite remarkable:thumbdn:

Mark McKenzie likes this.
  16. 1234

1234 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Just helping Melvin-Purvis with his embedding Fu .

[YouTube]hhvrfdoDd4g[/YouTube]

1234,,,,,:D

17. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010
    Bushman%, now this is a great shot. Should be made into a poster . . . :thumbup:
    Fully agree, step away & catch some air.
    Be safe.

18. Maniacal Pete

Maniacal Pete

Oct 16, 2010
    Something tells me my money's on darthsoaker if he ever gets called out by darthchicken.

pete

19. Coyja

Coyja

Nov 7, 2009
    About a half bottle of bourbon.

20. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod

Jan 14, 2001
    Thanks Teol, we should talk... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.