Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by tyr_shadowblade, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    i'm just pointing out the obvious, from a advertising point of view. Some of the best ad campaigns and company success have been from bad press or antagonism/bashing/etc.

hey i guess that makes me an asshole too! :D

WOOOOOO! :jerkit:

guess what? i dont care.........ITS THE INTERNET, ITS NOT REAL LIFE!

lol.................

as for "it shows true character" yea ok. you have no idea who i am, or what my values or "character" are or is.

2. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010

Sorry Pete, didn't know you had dibs.

3. gundude73

gundude73

Oct 6, 2009
    :eek:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 80 (72 members and 8 guests)
    gundude73, 3REDUCK, a.l.hare, Ad Alta, Adventure Sworn, Alphahunter, ans7812, banana-clip, beau007, bhyde, bjh_deals, BLK, BP Green, Brennanscott, Bushman5, cbwoods67, Codger_64, Damocles, DanCo, DarthChicken, dfcrane, dttomcat+, Finedges, futurencswat, Gavin S., giant1, gunguy77, GWashington1732, HandofCod, hunter s thompson, ikilledkenny, intron, jforbush, jiggyfly16, kfgk14, lafferjc, lucero, Medic1210, Medic241, MHill, MORIMOTOM, oldschool45, PeteG, PG5768, pig sticker140, punisherD1, Rusty Shackleford, RYP, SabreRaptor, sdg, Sethrotull, stevenkelby, Suicycoprowler, teacher, the_ferret, ThievesLikeUs+, Thrill, TLR, tonym, TyMathews, vchacon, welton, yubert

4. kfgk14

kfgk14

Jun 18, 2010
    Battenning down the hatches for the shitstorm.

5. Maniacal Pete

Maniacal Pete

Oct 16, 2010
    I'm just guessing, but I don't think this is going to be one of them.

pete

6. Mack

Mack Expert Ultracrepidarian Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    We know Ren. He's proven to us many times that he is a man of character.
    We are getting to know you through your posts. Your character is showing and I'm not impressed.

You may be the last man standing when nobody will stand with you.

7. bhyde

bhyde UNNECESSARY EVIL Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Mar 19, 2002
    C'mon in..there is room for more education on what to do and what not to do :)

8. GWashington1732

GWashington1732 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 20, 2009
    THe only problem here is you. Pack your junky knives and go. :thumbdn:

Good answer! :D :thumbup:

9. jforbush

jforbush

Sep 29, 2007
    I will introduce myself as an unhappy customer and very disappointed in your dealings here in the forum...if I had not traded my MR DP 5 min after getting it I would return it for a full refund and spend my money elsewhere. The knife community is small and protective.....this is something that you should have known before getting into knives and before posting your terrible attitude in a forum of friends and family....dysfunctional yes but still family.

and for the record I emailed you directly about my concerns about issues with the HEST folder and you have yet to address my email or my posts.

10. TyMathews

TyMathews

Sep 4, 2006
    Soon you'll be trolling some other place because with any luck at all you'll be one of the banned. Enjoy obscurity, you should be used to it.

-Tye

11. ThievesLikeUs

ThievesLikeUs

Aug 2, 2009
    Everyone take a deep breath and look at my avatar :)

12. hunter s thompson

hunter s thompson

Oct 17, 2007
    That explains the whole junk knife thing. People always tend to screw family before they screw strangers.

13. bhyde

bhyde UNNECESSARY EVIL Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Mar 19, 2002
    Been staring at it for the past several pages :D

14. steelnut

steelnut

Jan 9, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio...

You posted someone's Wife's info here in the hope that she would be harrassed at work by one of your fans.
    Jeapordizing Her safety and job.
    You are a Choadbag and have shown your true colors today;);)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  15. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007