1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by tyr_shadowblade, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010
    Kim K's ass is freakin' hot but the more I see Carolina River Rat's Nutria, the more I wanna give it a poke in the whiskers.

2. a.l.hare

a.l.hare

Sep 16, 2008
    RYP no defense required, but maybe an explanation of intent (in regards to the post of personal information) would go a long way towards squashing this one way or another. I think a lot of people would like to know the answer to the question "Why?". With this information, people could form their opinions based on facts from the source and not feelings.

With respect,
    Alan

3. Carolina River Rat

Carolina River Rat

Oct 29, 2008
    My nutria don't swing that way.

4. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    I find this internet special Olympics so funny, in that by now since the blow up, there has been over 10,000+ visits to RYP's website.

The best press is bad press.

Hook line and sinker.

5. Cougar Allen

Cougar Allen Buccaneer (ret.) Gold Member

Oct 9, 1998
    I think the intention is clear.

6. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010

Effin' tease

7. steelnut

steelnut

Jan 9, 2007
    If anyone harrasses that Man's Wife you will never live it down:thumbdn:

8. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    Never seen a thread blow up so fast. Wow....just look at the posts every minute.

9. Mack

Mack Expert Ultracrepidarian Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Anyone defending him will be showing their true character much the same as he is.

I would much rather walk with men of character than be the "last man standing".

10. TrailWolf

TrailWolf

Apr 13, 2009
    Another lost customer. This is pretty pathetic.

11. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010
    1) Edsel

2) New Coke

3) .... ......

12. tokerblue

tokerblue

May 1, 2010
    I seemed to have missed all of this. Was the person's name or wife's employer pertinent to the thread?

13. Ultimate

Ultimate

Jul 5, 2009
    Not in the least.

14. DH1

DH1

Nov 8, 2006
    4) Crystal Pepsi

15. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird

Apr 11, 2007
    For not much longer I reckon.....

16. TyMathews

TyMathews

Sep 4, 2006
    Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind. Bravo 'adventurer'. With a little luck you'll be back to selling bags of oranges on exit ramps and dreaming up another wonder knife that will be mediocre at best.

-Tye

17. BP Green

BP Green

Oct 23, 2010
    Posting personal info about someone over an internet pissing contest is bad. Posting personal info about the man's spouse is unforgivable in my opinion.

I am sickened and sadened and ashamed of the fact that I ever even considered doing business here.

I'm out.

18. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    Actually you have my information on every email I send and our corporate info that is freely and publicly posted. You also have my name and contact info which is given freely and with all my opinions or facts presented. I have no problems with opinions but when people state something as fact but not backed up then it should be challenged or debated.

You are free to google my name "Robert+Young+Pelton" and read credible news sources, both public and classified military documents. There is no attempt to hide here.

As for protecting or defending Ren (from what exactly?) His information is all public that he posted it on the internet. Not an excuse, but a fact. It is important to understand your source or credibility when making decisions about opinions and facts.

In any case we now have more forum members than family members so we clearly are dealing with strangers. Feel free to introduce yourself.

19. Maniacal Pete

Maniacal Pete

Oct 16, 2010
    Stop it!

pete

20. HandofCod

HandofCod

Feb 27, 2010
    It was posted in a retort to direct criticism in another thread. The criticism was pretty strong and from someone who doesn't own a product but the response from RYP speaks for itself.

I have it on good authority that the posters name, wife name, wife's place of work and telephone number were posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.