Waterway

I am very excited about the new Water Way. Designed by our own Surfingringo, it uses LC200N for the blade, making it corrosion proof. It looks like a great all around knife design. Two or three years ago I started a discussion on what the perfect hiking, camping, and all around utility knife would be. The new Water Way meets those requirements perfectly. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

I am interested in this knife also. I have a Spydiechef coming Tuesday and I curious to see how easy this steel sharpens. Seems like Lc200N has solid edge retention.

After seeing all the beautiful pictures from Lance's fishing trips, I can't wait to see what he came up with.

I am interested in this knife also. I have a Spydiechef coming Tuesday and I curious to see how easy this steel sharpens. Seems like Lc200N has solid edge retention.
I find my SpydieChef is super easy to keep sharp with just the Sharpmaker. That knife is a sleeper.

You can see what the actual Water Way looks like on pp 116-117 in the Spyderco 2018 Catalog. I would post a picture but I am having trouble doing so. It is a great looking knife.

You can see what the actual Water Way looks like on pp 116-117 in the Spyderco 2018 Catalog. I would post a picture but I am having trouble doing so. It is a great looking knife.

Thanks Doc. This is the correct pic of the upcoming Waterway.

SIcXPRw.png

Thanks Lance! I could not post a picture.

Congratulations on the knife!

I’ll definitely pick one of these up. I like the straightforward design and lc200n in a fixed blade should be awesome.

what are the specs gonna be? looks good. not sure about the size. length, width, thickness etc. thanks.

This is my favorite knife in the 2018 catalogue. Hope it will be available early next year......and have a reasonable price. Nice design Lance. Be aware in the Spyderco catalogue page 118 there is a picture of an early WaterWay prototype. The one pictured above is the real thing. :D

http://catalog.spyderco.com/productguide/?page=120

This is my favorite knife in the 2018 catalogue. Hope it will be available early next year......and have a reasonable price. Nice design Lance. Be aware in the Spyderco catalogue page 118 there is a picture of an early WaterWay prototype. The one pictured above is the real thing. :D

I spoke with Joyce today and the digital catalog will be updated as soon as they are able to get photos of the current production piece. Not sure how long it will take but it’s coming.

Oddly I think I liked the prototype a smidge better, although obviously the final looks more finished.

I would like to see a few more fixed blades in Lc200N, especially a Bushcraft style blade.

Back