We will be changing forums software in the next 48-72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the only one.

:D

R U Sure ? [emoji6]

6ce2254d170b56ad2d4e882726ed24ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And My BF Arrowhead [emoji16]

Last edited:
Tapatalk experiences enough of their own problems. Please don't bring Tapatalk and their problems into the new Blade Forums and contaminate your new Forum.

Tapatalk experiences enough of their own problems. Please don't bring Tapatalk and their problems into the new Blade Forums and contaminate your new Forum.

[emoji23]
Glad I was sitting down I almost dropped my arrowhead [emoji16]

I have nothing against Tapatalk, it's the sig-line spam I'm tired of.

They should have to buy the proper level of membership to advertise here.

Btw Mr Modoc before you start name calling you should read the forum rules which is more at point .
Regardless what happen to your oatmeal this morning .

I didn't know what tapatalk was so I googled it...

We are total Apple here so we don't have a dog in this fight...

Cheers/bg

I have nothing against Tapatalk, it's the sig-line spam I'm tired of.

They should have to buy the proper level of membership to advertise here.

Tapatalk is an outstanding app that has worked flawless for me even on forums that don't .
Definitely understand about the sig-line spam aspect of it . Never really gave it much thought but definitely a good point [emoji106]

Update: We will be shutting the forums down around 9-10pm and doing our file conversion then

My vote would be to support tapatalk as well. The notifications and pic posting are both very slick and it helps manage your activities across multiple forums. I propose a compromise: support tapatalk on the new format but make not turning off your tapatalk sig line a red card infraction. :D

My vote would be to support tapatalk as well. The notifications and pic posting are both very slick and it helps manage your activities across multiple forums. I propose a compromise: support tapatalk on the new format but make not turning off your tapatalk sig line a red card infraction. :D

LoL I agree and it would put those poisonous darts at bay [emoji16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back