We will be changing forums software in the next 48-72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hanging with Numbers on this trip, I got my shots!

Me too... ;) :)

shots_s660.jpg

This will be a great advancement for the forum, the new format is an excellent platform and I have loved using it on another forum for some time now. It really is a big step up and will make life a lot easier for all involved. Kudos for BF for making this switch! :thumbup: thanks :)

Spark and BF staff
Thanks for providing such a fun, informative, and entertaining forum and I think we all appreciate your efforts as well as the patience you've demonstrated with a few of us. I appreciate your diligence in keeping this forum updated.

Another vote to request keeping Tapatalk. It makes it very easy to browse the sections of BF that I care about and to follow subscriptions. I get instant notifications for messages and subscriptions on the app. I prefer a "dedicated" app interface over going to the web browser on the phone. Please don't drop support for it.

Please keep Tapatalk

Sent via telegraph by the same fingers I use to sip whiskey

In the next few hours, the process is going to begin. We will be doing a database dump of the existing forums, then importing it to the new format. Once that's done we'll gradually bring the new site online.

In the next few hours, the process is going to begin. We will be doing a database dump of the existing forums, then importing it to the new format. Once that's done we'll gradually bring the new site online.

I assume BF will be inaccessible in the next few hours otherwise posts may not sync?

Yes, the forums will be closed before the dump begins.

You forgot " cat trying to hide poop on marble floor." ;)
Hey folks, don't forget the Blade Forums Facebook page to get your BF fix while Kevin and the software guys work their magic. Don't forget to like the Blade Forums Facebook page while gettin' your BF fix, Click the link to take you to BFC's Facebook page.

See you folks there. ;)

ETA while the forums are down, BF may be the best place to get any updates. Just remember Kevin's gonna be busier than...(pick one)

1. ( )a one-armed paperhanger with a case of the hives.( )
  2. ( )a one-eyed cat watching nine rat holes.
  3. ( )a one-legged man in a butt kickin’ contest.
  4. ( )a one-toothed man in a corn-on-the-cob eating contest.
  5. ( )a mosquito at a nudist colony.
  6. ( )a one-armed paper hanger.
  7. ( )a cross-eyed air traffic controller.
  8. ( )a set of jumper cables at a country funeral.
  9. ( )a cat with puppies.
  10. ( )a weatherman in a tornado.
  11. ( )a desert cobra at a mongoose convention.
  12. ( )a termite in a saw mill.
  13. ( )a dog scratching fleas.
  14. ( )a one-armed trombone player.
  15. ( )a rooster in a henhouse.

Please Support Tapatalk

+1 the only way I can stay up to date on current threads I am following.

Also don't know if it already has been updated but i have not noticed any visual changes as far as I can tell. Are the changes only functional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back