Welcome back! Current status, known issues, and more.

Thanks for all your efforts, Spark. I know you'll find what's missing and what needs to be fixed going forward, so I'll just wait for my postings and threads list, feedback capability, and skins/formatting to show up. There's a nice, clean look to the software upgrade and the new server capacity will certainly be welcome. :thumbsup:

Feedback should now be displaying in the Exchange

Can’t seem to add feedback although I can see ratings now.
Not just you, but everyone here - if you are going to report a bug you need to be detailed. "I can't leave feedback" doesn't help me.

Post the URL to the thread where the deal took place, the name of the person you are trying to leave feedback for, etc.

Also while I track down mail programs, if I run into an issue where your mail bounces because your box is full, I'm purging your watched threads. Sorry, not sorry

Same Forum software by XenForo as Civil War Talk. When it smooths out, it will be great.

Crap. Posted in wrong spot before. I am not getting email notifications on new posts. Any ideas how to fix or is this a current issue?
Disregard. For some reason, update emails were going into spam. Just FYI, check your spam mail if you are not getting those emails.

Looking good. :thumbsup:

Much appreciated update and all the work that went into it.

I'm on at least one other forum that's using this software/version, and it's great.

Thanks for putting in the hours, Spark! :thumbsup:

Just an fyi, could not log in at first as my old password was refused. Had to re-set a new one, and the re-set email was a while in coming and then went to spam. A few anxious moments, lol.

Other than that, looking good so far! Appreciate the effort to keep us up and running, thanks.

In "Conversations" there is a box next to each Conversation to check/select. At the bottom of the page under "Actions to Take", there is no place to check to delete the checked Conversations. No big deal right now - just alerting you to something that might need attention.

In "Conversations" there is a box next to each Conversation to check/select. At the bottom of the page under "Actions to Take", there is no place to check to delete the checked Conversations. No big deal right now - just alerting you to something that might need attention.

When you click the checkbox, see below, you'll see an icon appear at the top right of the list (see below)
1619728874888.png

Click on that checkbox and you'll get this at the bottom:
1619728950289.png

Select "Leave conversation" and hit Go
1619728987594.png

Thanks Spark! Will the sub-forum arrangement remain like this, meaning everything in one long list on the home page, instead of the way it was before? Lot more scrolling to get anywhere this way.

Back