Welcome back! Current status, known issues, and more.

Couldn't get registration emails to work and just used the contact-us section to send a message about it, however after changing emails they did come through in spam — the way I had pop3 set up must not have been including spam for some reason, maybe I have a rule to delete them on that account or something. Anyway sorry for the false alarm.

Also "Post Areas" which shows how many threads and posts we have and in which sections. What a handy little tool that is, and I sure hope we get it back.

Thanks Spark! Will the sub-forum arrangement remain like this, meaning everything in one long list on the home page, instead of the way it was before? Lot more scrolling to get anywhere this way.
No, as things get ironed out there'll be main categories again at the top allowing you to go from subcategory to subcategory
I’m trying to leave feedback for bwlacey in this thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/sold-small-one-in-80crv2-and-rwlb.1786763/

When I click his feedback score (I’m assuming that’s how you leave feedback now) it takes me to a page that says “oops we encountered a problem”.

thank you! Spark Spark
Can you try again? Changed a couple settings.

Hi Spark,

Thanx for all of the effort for decades. I could not find join dates or post counts. Is there a plan for those?

sal
Within the thread, or on the profile? It's enabled on user's profiles, see below:
1619731757168.png

Within threads, on posts? I'll see what I can do

Searches (at least by username, haven't tried key words) are being a little wonky/limited.

Searching my username in specific threads and forums I've posted in does not yield any past results.

The only ones that pulled results were from the thread and forum I posted in today.

Edit to add: I searched with the basic search function. Did not try an advanced search.
Scratch that, advance searches are only pulling up posts from today too .

I just successfully left feedback, so that functionality seems to be working well.

Searches (at least by username, haven't tried key words) are being a little wonky/limited.

Searching my username in specific threads and forums I've posted in does not yield any past results.

The only ones that pulled results were from the thread and forum I posted in today.

Edit to add: I searched with the basic search function. Did not try an advanced search.
Scratch that, advance searches are only pulling up posts from today too .
Search indexes are being rebuilt and will be wonky for a day or two

Thanks, Spark!
I'm looking in Conversations, and can't find my percentage space used/available.

Also "Post Areas" which shows how many threads and posts we have and in which sections. What a handy little tool that is, and I sure hope we get it back.
I hope so, too. :cool:

Is there still a way to close a thread that you created?

Have 1 that I want to close but didn't see that option under "Edit Thread" anymore.

I'll see if I can get that sorted.
Thanks, Spark!
I'm looking in Conversations, and can't find my percentage space used/available.
That was part of a feature enhancement "Add-On" called "Conversations Essentials" that added options to the inbox. It will be returning shortly.

A small suggestion to make thing a little more readable -
Put a couple lines of background between the balloons for each thread, like this -

toqySlF.png

Much easier to separate the titles when reading and not so harsh on the eyes.....

I hope the post preview button gets put next to the post reply button where its more intuitive to use also....and make it work...right now it shows the preview but you can't add or change the text without using the back button then clicking the refresh button...

I like the new format!

I ran into an issue trying to insert a photo in my post. I successfully, selected the photo from my computer, it appeared in the post I was creating briefly and then I got an error msg banner "Oops. we ran into some problems" and the photo disappears.,

The upgrade looks excellent, I'm sure it will be an improvement, but this 1 issue will prevent me (and many others I expect) from really spending time reading:

Dark Mode / site skins / forum styles - these will be coming back as everything else is fixed

Add Feedback is now showing at both sale thread and at profile page. :thumbsup::cool:

Can't help noticing how fast the site pages are loading right now. Very 'crisp' in jumping around on the site.

Liking it so far. :)

Back